Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

22 Week belly pic!!


Hi girls! Here is my 22 week belly pic w/a sneak peak at the baby bed. You get an idea of what the bedding & wall color is like. It's not done yet so that's the only pic I'm going to show until its complete! DH has been working like a dog so hopefully he'll at least have all the painting done this weekend. We still have shelving in the closet to do and hanging stuff on the walls and such. I'm going to put up lettering w/his name on it. So far his name is Collin! But that could always change so I'm waiting on the letters for a while. Hope you like! Praying for some BFP's... I know its testing time for many of you. Fingers are crossed!

13 comments:

^J^ said...

Hey Jayme! You look great! And that crib/bedding is so cute. Love the wall color too.

(ps - Thanks for always remembering the rest of us(waiting for our bfp's). I think that is very sweet of you:)

Robin said...

Your belly is getting so big!!! You look great :) Love the froggy stuff, too.

Misty Dawn said...

I absolutely LOVE the bedding!! How cute! Look at you getting big! Can't believe you are already 22wks girl!

E said...

Aww, so cute, you and the bedding!

Elizabeth said...

Love the belly pic- so cute! The bedding and wall color are both so adorable :-) And love the name too (that's the one I voted for) but definitely, as you said, hold off on the letters LoL

Sarah said...

Your belly is so cute! I love the bedding. It is going to be so cute! Thank you for thinking of the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayme,

You look so cute with your prego belly!!! I LOVE the bedding. I have frog beanie babies and things in my 3rd grade classroom. The baby room and you look great.

~Jenn~
Ohio

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayme,

You look so cute with your prego belly!!! I LOVE the bedding. I have frog beanie babies and things in my 3rd grade classroom. The baby room and you look great.

~Jenn~
Ohio

Jen said...

You look great! I love the crib and bedding set...so cute!

Christina said...

You look really great! And I love the bedding.

M said...

Jayme, you are glowing!!!

The beding is so adorable! Can't wait to see the finished product of the nursery :)

Morgan Owens said...

You look great and from what I see of the sneak peak..so does the baby room! :)

mk said...

Cute bedding n belly! I had that purple maternity shirt when I was preggo too! It was actually my favorite one!