Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

UTI

Yep. I've got a urinary tract infection. I'm not all the surprised... I've had quite a few in the last year or so. It started Monday night... I was getting up and peeing every 20min. It wasn't like a normal UTI where I just got out a few drops it was full flowage. My pee hole (haha) felt a bit irritated but didn't burn. I figured... well hell I'm getting a UTI. So Tuesday I was off work and didn't have any symptoms so I thought maybe the baby was laying on my bladder Monday evening and that's why I was peeing so much. I lay down to watch Lifetime for no more than 15min and its back. My pee hole feels funny! So I call the OB and go in to piss in a cup. Of course they tell me I'll have my results first thing this morning. 3pm rolls around and I still haven't heard anything so I call. The lady that answered was a snob by the way but needless to say I have a UTI coming on. They were supposed to call my antibiotics into Walgreen's. Well I go there to pick it up & they never freaking called! I miss my RE. I miss my RE like crazy! So now I wait till morning to bitch these people out for not calling it in then leave work to pick it up so I can get the meds in me. From what I've heard UTI's are really bad when your pregnant so I just hope it gets cleared up w/no complications. Freaking bladder... who needs it?

On a more positive note we just got back from getting our taxes done & we're getting $1700! WOOHOO. Not much compared to what some people get but we were wanting to get a new bathtub & vanity & now we will be able to! Poor DH w/the bathroom & nursery he's going to be so busy around the house! Oh well not my problem! LOL

8 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I hope your UTI clears up very soon!

(I'd love to not have to pay in almost $2,000!)

Robin said...

Sorry about the UTI... hope your pee hole feels better soon (hehe)

:)

Elizabeth said...

That stinks you got a UTI! I got one too when I was pregnant and luckily it wasn't too bad. After I was done taking the meds the dr gave me I bought some cranberry pills so I would have a recurrence. Just a thought :-)

Morgan Owens said...

Pee hole!! lol You're so funny! I'm sorry you have a UTI, I had 2 when I was pregnant and it wasn't fun! Hopefully it clears up quick!
That's great about the taxes!!

Where's the new belly pic?? :)

Steph O. said...

Ugh! That doesn't sound fun. I hope it goes away quickly.

Awesome refund! We never get back much either, usually between $500-$1000. I'm sure your DH enjoys feeling useful with the home projects. ;)

Misty Dawn said...

UTI's are the pits! Yes I agree, I HATE the OB/GYN and the nurses there SUCK! WTH why is it the RE is so great and they suck soooo bad? Here I thought that the OB/GYN cared for the OB patients more, guess you proved me wrong. LOL

^J^ said...

Ugh! No bueno!! I am so sorry you have a UTI those infections are pure evil if you ask me. Needless, to say I have had more than my fair share. *sigh*

Yay for the refund!!! That's how much we got as well. It's always nice when you don't have to pay in. :)

M said...

Oooh, no fun! Hope it clears quickly!

Congrats on a great return! We haven't filed yet so not sure how ours will turn out.