Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random Ramblings

Hi ladies! I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd go w/bullets today!!

  • I'm off today! YAFREAKINGHOOO. I'm so burnt out on work. SOOOO burnt out. I'm tired of bitchy customers & bitchy co workers. I really want/need a job where I don't deal w/people all day. Just sit an cubical all by my lonesome. That's my dream job. =)
  • Its my day off and my dogs woke me up at 7:30. Grrr.
  • Baby is doing well... I've been feeling him/her move around alot lately! Such a great feeling. Only 2 more weeks until we find out the sex! I'm so excited yet really nervous for the u/s. This is the u/s where they check all the organs and make sure everything is growing properly. Fingers crossed that everything will be perfect!
  • We ordered all of our nursery furniture last night. I know its wayyyy early BUT I couldn't wait any longer. I had it picked out so why not just get it?! I plan to order the bedding after my u/s as long as the little bugger shows us its private parts! Here's the furniture we got. We got the crib, dresser, bookcase, toy box & conversion rails for later. We ordered it in coffee. I measured it all and it's going to fit perfectly in the room. Jake is supposed to be working on it this weekend... getting all the old trim torn off and redoing some of the dry wall. I'll be keeping that man busy for the next 5 months for sure!
  • I'm going to attempt to put up a poll on your thoughts of if it's a boy or girl... if you don't see it over to the side you'll know I'm an idiot and couldn't figure it out! Some background info on the boy/girl question...

My mom thinks it's a girl because I'm just like her when she was pregnant w/me. Minor sickness, same kind of belly... that kind of thing.

Jake's family hasn't had girl in generations. Jake's grandpa had only brothers, his dad had only brothers, Jake only has a brother & his brother had all boys. Odds of a girl- pretty slim!

I took an old wives tale quiz on line (I know that doesn't mean squat) & it said boy.

  • 18 week belly picture to be taken tomorrow night! I will try and get it up tomorrow- we get our taxes done tomorrow night though so I may not have time. Yuck. I just hope we don't have to pay in this year.

7 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

He could be starting the girl upswing in the family! I will say "girl" too. I always thought you'd have a girl.

Misty Dawn said...

I think girl as well ~grin~ Just b/c you are carrying so high and small. LOL But what is throwing me off is the lack of nausea? Are you breaking out!? Hurry up and post my pic so i can vote. LOL

E said...

Hmm, I don't really know Jayme. I am kind of getting boy vibe, but I don't know. I have been known to be wrong in these things except for myself.

I knew both times I was having a boy. I knew my first son was going to be hyper and I know this one is going to be calm and more of a thinker than a doer. (Hehe, I will let you know if *that* pans out.) Also, I knew that my last m/c was a girl...I just had an inkling and I was right.

what do YOU feel?

ssbean said...

I picked boy, but DH's side seemed to produce mainly boys. I can't wait to find out.

Julie said...

I love the furniture you picked out.

I'm going to guess you're having a girl.

Christina said...

I've always thought you'd have a girl. Josh's family ALWAYS has a boy and then a girl but we had a girl first because everyone in my family has girls first. So I think your mom might be right :) Can't wait to find out!

Jen said...

I can't wait until you have your ultrasound. For what it's worth I picture you guys having a girl. Don't know why, just do. Either way I know you will be a great Mommy!

Can't wait to see the picture tomorrow, or the next day!