- I'm off today! YAFREAKINGHOOO. I'm so burnt out on work. SOOOO burnt out. I'm tired of bitchy customers & bitchy co workers. I really want/need a job where I don't deal w/people all day. Just sit an cubical all by my lonesome. That's my dream job. =)
- Its my day off and my dogs woke me up at 7:30. Grrr.
- Baby is doing well... I've been feeling him/her move around alot lately! Such a great feeling. Only 2 more weeks until we find out the sex! I'm so excited yet really nervous for the u/s. This is the u/s where they check all the organs and make sure everything is growing properly. Fingers crossed that everything will be perfect!
- We ordered all of our nursery furniture last night. I know its wayyyy early BUT I couldn't wait any longer. I had it picked out so why not just get it?! I plan to order the bedding after my u/s as long as the little bugger shows us its private parts! Here's the furniture we got. We got the crib, dresser, bookcase, toy box & conversion rails for later. We ordered it in coffee. I measured it all and it's going to fit perfectly in the room. Jake is supposed to be working on it this weekend... getting all the old trim torn off and redoing some of the dry wall. I'll be keeping that man busy for the next 5 months for sure!
- I'm going to attempt to put up a poll on your thoughts of if it's a boy or girl... if you don't see it over to the side you'll know I'm an idiot and couldn't figure it out! Some background info on the boy/girl question...
My mom thinks it's a girl because I'm just like her when she was pregnant w/me. Minor sickness, same kind of belly... that kind of thing.
Jake's family hasn't had girl in generations. Jake's grandpa had only brothers, his dad had only brothers, Jake only has a brother & his brother had all boys. Odds of a girl- pretty slim!
I took an old wives tale quiz on line (I know that doesn't mean squat) & it said boy.
- 18 week belly picture to be taken tomorrow night! I will try and get it up tomorrow- we get our taxes done tomorrow night though so I may not have time. Yuck. I just hope we don't have to pay in this year.