Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Name poll!

Okay ladies I have a favor... I've started a poll to the right w/some names that we like so far. DH and I are having a very hard time deciding on one. I didn't think it would be this hard but seriously.. this is his name FOREVER. It's got to be good. The names on the poll are some that we have narrowed down so far. I'm open to suggestions so let me know of any cute names you girls have & maybe it's one I have thought of yet!

I was asked if we plan to TTC another child after this & the answer is yes. I don't plan to take BCP's after baby is born unless my cycles are still really crazy. I can't go months w/out AF as my RE feared that it would cause endometrial cancer. If my endo pain comes back after delivery I will have to go back on them though. We plan to TTC again in a few years after he is born. My ins covers 2 IVF cycles after a live birth so we plan to use those if need be. I'm hoping that I wont have to go on BCP's and have a "surprise" but... we know how that goes! Probably not going to happen! I plan to breastfeed/pump also so I guess it would be awhile before I'd start BCP's and have AF anyway so we'll just have to see how AF is after that.

9 comments:

Coco said...

I vote Bryce!

Julie said...

There are so many good names that I'm sure it is hard deciding. I like the name Ronan and Noah if we ever have a boy.

Misty Dawn said...

I vote Collin, but I'd love to know the MN & LN. LOL Its so hard to pick out names and believe me, I'll take my time.

elephantscanremember said...

Is "Kanan" pronounced KAY-nan? If so, I love it! I have thought of that name for a boy, but spelled Canaan, like in the Bible.

M said...

I vote for Bryce too!!! I'm glad you guys have it narrowed down! Trevor and I just picked our baby's name out yesterday and I'm almost 36 weeks!

ssbean said...

I voted for Bryce, but I equally love Collin. What about Bryson or Pierce?

Christina said...

I like Braxton, it's different and I haven't heard of anyone with that name. Plus I think it goes with your last name nicely.

higretchen said...

I voted Collin but you have some great choices! Picking names was soooooooooooooooo hard for me & DH. It's such a big decision that we didn't settle on until we were driving to the hospital. But now, we couldn't be happier - once we gave them their names, they just fit. Good luck!

To A T said...

Congrats on team BLUE! (sorry I'm way behind again on blog reading) ;-)

I voted for Bryce! I just LOVE that name :)