Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

14 week belly pic!


Here's my 14 week belly pic! Starting to really get out there! I was looking at my 4 week belly pic and comparing it to this one & OMG they are so different. I'm going to have to breakout the belly band soon because my pants are getting so tight! I've been feeling "okay" I guess. I've thrown up several times this week which I think is a bit odd considering I only threw up once in the whole 1st tri. I've felt worse this week than I did the whole 1st tri actually. I may just be getting the flu too. I felt horrible today and didn't get off the couch except to pee & eat dinner. Happy V-day to me! haha. Regardless of how I've been feeling lately... I am so blessed and I'm am so happy to be feeling all of these feelings. I'll throw up everyday for the next 5 months if it means my baby is healthy! I'm so freaked out right now because I've never gone this long w/out a doctors appt and hearing the heartbeat. 2 more weeks until my next appt and it's killing me! I'm half tempted to just call in there and make them check the heartbeat for me just to ease my mind! Anywho it's off to bed I go. I hope you ladies are doing well and as always I'm praying for all of you!!

10 comments:

^J^ said...

Look at how cute you are!! Sorry your not feeling well, but like you said, that's a good kinda sick.

You are so sweet to always be praying for the rest of us. I for one, appreciate it! =)

Robin said...

Your belly looks so cute! You are doing really well if you are still not using a belly band.

I understand your concern but I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. It sucks that IF has ruined us from enjoying a normal pregnancy. However, maybe they would accomodate you if you called...?

Tanya said...

I love the belly!!! Oh, and the hair is cute too, I was wondering what you were gonna do...

^J^ said...

Oh yea I thought you looked different.....Your hair looks great, love it!!

Allison said...

You are SO adorable - I'm so happy for you, Jayme. :)

Sweet Pea said...

You look great !

Julie said...

I agree with everyone else: You look great!

I hope you aren't coming down with the flu and that you get feeling better soon.

Steph O. said...

Awww, you look great Jayme!

Are you far enough along to rent a dopplar? IF gives us such anxiety, it's not fair.

I appreciate the kind thought. I hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Today is my lucky day :)
Apple is giving review copies of iPad to 100 lucky person. Go to http://bit.ly/cmmVr7 and apply for it.

Jen said...

I agree with everyone else. You look so cute!! I'm soo happy for you! Keep us updated on how everything is going.