Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Insurance Vent

OMG!!!!!! I seriously just want to punch these ins people in their damn faces! This new insurance is a damn nightmare. They still haven't paid one cent to my doctors office and come to find out they don't even pay the doctor they send me a check and I have to pay them.... okay that's nice to bad the bill is late once I get the check. On top of that they only send the check for 80% when they should be paying 100% for 2009 claims. My bill is nearly $9000 at my RE's office and they send me a fucking check for $1300.00. Not even close people. Its only for a weeks worth of claims and isn't even close to being right amount. I've had to fax more shit to these people, more bills and EOB's its not even funny. I just don't understand why it is so fucking hard for them to pay 100% when they KNOW they should be. GRRRR This probably makes no sense because I'm typing it in a hormonal furry but I had to get it out. I'm doubting my work goes w/this plan for 2011 because they have had nothing but problems w/it but OMG I have to deal w/their shit for a whole year! Think about it once the baby is born I'll be messing w/all those hospital bills... this is enough to make me go postal. I just want to go back to BCBS. They were great. Personal Care sucks monkey balls... don't EVER get their coverage. Period. Bunch of freaking idiots.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Mine sucks too. I have cigna, my husband had BCBS but I can't be on his since my employer offers insurance. If I was unemployed his would cover me.

Julie said...

I'm so sorry you are havign such a hard time getting you rins to pay the bills. I hope that they will shape up.

JandKStaats said...

That stinks! My insurance sucks too! DH wanted to buy something with our tax money, and I told him no we have to save it for doctors bills.. BOO!!!!

Robin said...

Stay strong and keep fighting! They just think they can get away with paying you less and they're trying too. What a pain in the ass!

Steph O. said...

Sorry that you have to deal with that hassle. Keep fighting it though, I've heard of ins companies who do that just to see how much money they can save from people who don't know better.

(Sarah- that is messed up! if his company offers 'family ins', they should NOT be able to put stipulations on it!!!)

ssbean said...

I would be furious as well. I have BCBS. The only downfall, is they pay their amount for fertility testing but NOTHING for fertility treatments. Other than that I love BCBS. I've had BCBS since I was a child covered by my parents. All of our jobs have used BCBS. I'm kind of scared of other insurance companies.

Anonymous said...

Thank u ;-) check out this emo boy hair on this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

Gabby said...

just checking in to see how you are doing.. hoping for an update.. hopefully you got stuff straightened out with the insurance.. what a bummer!!

mk said...

Insurance is frustrating for me too!

Isn't it amazing though that your little baby is already 14 weeks along?! Your almost half way there!