Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

11 week u/s!



Hi girls! This is my 11 week u/s! Last one till the BIG ultrasound. Hopefully that will be around 17 weeks but I should know for sure at my first OB appt Monday. Things are going well... been having some horrible headaches but other than that it's all good =) I will post my 12 week belly pic & the pic of Jake & I w/our doctor soon. Been busy and have been having problems w/my computer. Not sure if I was hacked or what but my Facebook acct made me reset my password 3 times & I noticed that my baby widget on here said I was 16 weeks... freaky and it all happened the same night! I'll get a new widget on here soon.. couldn't figure out how to fix it so I just deleted it. Hope everyone is will & hopefully I will be back to posting/commenting soon. I've been spending most of my evenings on the couch because my head has been pounding. I hate Tylenol... it does nothing for me!

6 comments:

Coco said...

Woohoo for 11 weeks!!!!!!

E said...

Ice pack and/or heating pad.

Your bean is growing so fast!

Misty Dawn said...

Can't believe you are almost to your big u/s! Where does time go?

JandKStaats said...

YAY! Wow, I cant believe your almost to your big ultrasound. I am still so excited for you!!!

Tanya said...

I hear you with tylenol...does nothing for me either! I can't believe you are already 11 weeks, wow!

Take good care of you and the little bean, and get some rest, maybe that will help the headache?

Robin said...

I agree with E! Ice pack and/or heating pad. DH needs to massage you... Let's get this headache gone! I agree about Tylenol- it sucks.