Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Graduation Day!

I had my last RE appt/ u/s today! Felt very strange... I'm can't believe I'm actually going to miss that place but the people there are so awesome! They want me to call when I find out what I'm having and make sure I send pictures. They said to come visit anytime too. I promised I would. We got our picture taken w/the RE & IVF nurse which I will post another day. They gave me some magazines to read and some coupons for formula. I thought the nurse was going to cry which about made me start crying! We brought in cookies that I had specially made w/sperm, eggs & babies! They didn't turn out like I wanted but they thought it was hilarious! My RE was laughing his butt off and wanted them in the picture! Too funny!!

U/S went great. It just amazes me how much the baby has grown in a week! I'll post the u/s pic later too. And my 11 week belly pic which has also grown since last week ~wink~.

I made an appt w/the OB doctor here in town and I see him Feb 1st. He will just do a physical and check the h/b and that kind of thing then it will be once a month like a normal person. Wow... normal. So not me!!

Hope everyone is doing well and hasn't been sick lately! Seems like everyone at work has gotten the stomach flu... I've been luck enough to dodge it so far!!

8 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I am happy and can't wait to see more pictures.

When is the big ultrasound? Are you finding out? What do you think it is? What are the names you have picked out?

AJ48 said...

Cant wait to see your pics!! Congrats on graduating too! :)

Misty Dawn said...

Congrats on graduating! I couldn't imagine what that feels like. My RE is just ready to kick me out of his office. :(

Robin said...

That is great news!!!! Now you get to be just a normal pregnant lady ;)

((hugs)) I'm so happy for you Jayme!

M said...

Congrats Jamie!!!

I remember being sad leaving the RE too. Now it seems so long ago. Such a strange chapter in our lives, hey?! Testing, poking, vag u/s all the friggin time. You did it girl!!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you Jayme!!! I will hopefully do my 1st IVF this Spring. Fingers crossed. My cousin is doing her 2nd FRER this week. I told her about your blog to give her inspiration that IT CAN HAPPEN. Can't wait to see pics.

~Jenn~
Ohio

^J^ said...

Aww, I saw your sono pics on fb - too cute!! Congratulations on graduating, though I'm sure it is difficult leaving your RE. But, I am super stoked that you did graduate cause that means you're preggo!!!! So I guess you take the good with the bad.

Jen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!! I'm still so so very happy for you!! You totally deserve it. I can't believe that you are already 12 weeks. You will be seeing your sweet little baby before you know it.