Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

9 week u/s!


Hi girls!! Hope everyone is doing well on this freezing morning! It's only 9 degrees here! I'm ready to head south! We had a nasty storm come through Wednesday night and didn't think we were even going to make it to my RE appt (it's 2 hours away). We decided to go anyway and it took us about 2 hrs 45min to get there! Everything is still covered in snow here. Ugh I'm so ready for spring to get here! U/S went great! The top picture is really just a measurement... kind crummy picture because you can't really see anything since it's such a weird angle. The center one is my favorite yet! I can't believe he/she actually looks like a baby now! You can see the little arms and legs! Amazes me. The bottom is just another angle of the baby you can still see the arms & legs in that one too. The HR was 178bpm this time. We could see the baby moving its head back and forth too. So crazy. I go back Thursday and should only have one more visit after that and then I'll be released. I'm excited to be released but yet I'm sad/scared/nervous because I love my RE's office so much. I can't believe I'm actually going to miss going there. I guess I just feel so safe and secure there that I'm scared of going to a different doctor that doesn't know me from Adam. I'll just be a little fish in a big pond at our OBGYN... sometimes people wait hours to see their doctor because they are so overbooked and the doctor is out on deliveries. I'm not ready for that... my RE now I'm in and out w/in 1/2 hour. I never have to sit and wait more than 10min. My morning sickness or all day sickness as I'd like to call it has picked up the last few days. I've only threw up once but I get nauseated a lot. Just out of no where. I'm not complaining... I'm glad to feel something! I've been super tired lately too. Again not complaining. I know I am so so so incredibly lucky. I really NEVER thought I'd be here. Never. I had almost lost hope and was ready to give up. I seriously can't believe I'm actually pregnant and things are looking great. I never thought I'd be here. I really didn't. My heart goes out to all my girls... IF sucks ass and I pray every day for you guys. I've been kind of MIA on most of your blogs lately... I'm just at a weird stage where I'm afraid to say the wrong thing. I know how hard it was to read PG blogs so I totally understand if you don't read me or don't want me posting on yours. I hope you are all doing well and I hope the new year brings everyone great things =)

14 comments:

Robin said...

Awesome pics!!! I'm so glad to hear that all is going well.

Don't worry about 'saying the wrong thing' on my blog for sure. Reading pregancy blogs keeps me hopeful :)

E said...

Isn't it amazing to see your little bean moving around like crazy!! It doesn't take long at all until they really start looking like a baby.

Congrats.

^J^ said...

Listen here, just because you're pg does not mean I don't want to read your blog or have you read mine! I love all my IF girls regardless if they are pg or not. Please don't disappear in fear of hurting my feelings. That's not going to happen!

Your lil' one looks so beautiful! I am so very happy for you!! Is your RE going to refer you to a ob/gyn or do you already have one? I was not happy with my gyn and so I asked my RE to suggest someone like himself (cause I get along with him so well) and I have only seen him once but I know he's a keeper per say. He was very attenative and took time to talk to me about IF. Maybe your RE could refer you to someone.

Morgan said...

Your little peanut is so cute already! I am so excited for you!

I totally know what you mean about feeling awkward after getting pregnant, I always felt like that and that I'd say something stupid or wrong. Hopefully instead of being "the one that got pregnant"..that maybe I was a symbol of hope that it will happen for most, it just takes time- some more time than others! You are too sweet and loveable for your IF friends to not want to read your blog anymore! :)

AJ48 said...

Such cute photos!!

I totally know what you mean about posting and blogging after pg. I feel the same way. I tend to just comment when I feel appropriate but I still lurk around and read all of the blogs! :) I am so happy for you...Congrats again Jayme!!

M said...

The pictures look great Jayme!! Isn't it so amazing to see the baby grow so much in between ultrasounds?!

Julie said...

It is so neat that you can already see the little arms and legs. I'm so haapy for you.

I would love you to continue to read my blog. I will definitely be reading yours.

Richelle & Mike said...

What a cute lil bean you have! I remember feeling super nauseated and tired in the beginning. It will get better. Just get lots of rest!

Steph O. said...

How cute! I'm so glad your baby is doing well.

You never have to worry about offending me or saying the wrong thing on my blog. Honestly, I hate it when pg people shut me out.

Try ginger for the sickness. Ginge ale, ginger snaps, or (if you can find them) ginger lozenges. I was a "car sick kid" my whole life, it nature's anti-nausea!

Steph O. said...

BTW- There should be special ob/gyns who only take women referred from RE's. Trained in high risk, but also just extra-sensitive to the particular fears of "graduating" IF.

ssbean said...

Great pictures of your LO. Get your magnifying glass out so you can see your LO even better. I'm so excited for you. I totally understand how you feel w/ being afraid of saying the wrong thing. However, no matter how hard you try to get pregnant and how long you try for, the all day sickness sucks, and some of the other pregnancy symptoms at the end suck. But believe me, it's all so worth while. It' great that you have only thrown up once...I had all day sickness that I would throw up on some days more than 5 times. The smell at my job would make me sick, the smell in our truck made me sick, and just thinking about the smell in our apartment made me sick. If smells make you sick, get some of the vicks vapor rub and sniff it, it seemed to help me a lot. BTW the feelings you have about moving from your RE to an OBGYN, is completely normal from my understanding.

Sweet Pea said...

I am so happy that everything is going well for you and the little one. Congrats again !

I always figured your blog is your blog and you can say or post anything you like. I will continue to follow you as I hope you will do the same for me.

((HUGS))

nancy said...

this just makes me so happy for you jayme. SO happy. :)

Jen said...

LOVE the pictures!!! I'm so stinkin happy for you!!!!