Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

10 week u/s & belly pic!


Okay let me just say that uploading pictures on here is a bitch... I can't seem to figure out how you girls get them on here and arrange them so nicely... my belly pic is ginormous and when I try and reshape it it gets all screwed up... what gives??

My 10wk check up went awesome! Baby is looking great and measuring right at 10wks! Woohoo! I can't believe how different he/she looks from last week. Arms & legs are soo much longer and maybe it's just me but I think you can actually see the eyes and mouth. The middle picture is my favorite. We were laughing at the bottom one... baby has its hand right by its nose that makes it look like it has a big nose like Mr Burns from the Simpsons! Too funny! I've still been feeling pretty good... just nauseated at times but not bad at all. I can't complain.. I've been really lucky in the m/s department.

Now for my belly pic... um ya I'm like huge already! I had just gotten done eating dinner in this pic though. In the mornings of course it isn't this big but by the end of the night I have to unbutton my britches! I bought a few belly bands but don't need them quite yet. They were on sale so I thought I might as well get them now because I will be needed them sooner than I think!

I don't really have much else to report... been trying to figure out something for Jake for Valentines day.. any ideas? What are you getting your DH's??

13 comments:

ssbean said...

I'm so glad baby is looking good. Love your blue/brown bathroom. I want that combo in our bedroom. I'm so glad that m/s isn't hitting you real hard, and you aren't far from being finished w/ the 1st tri either. I'm still so excited for you.

Elizabeth said...

Love the u/s pics- and what a stinkin' cute baby bump! Gosh I haven't even really thought of Valentine's Day- I don't think DH is getting anything this year. I can't top last years present anyway (we found out we were pregnant)!

JennaDee said...

Aww i love the baby bump!

M said...

You look so good Jayme. I'm so thrilled that everything is going well for you! I had the same luck in the m/s dept, enjoy it!

Julie said...

I can't believe how much the baby grew in just a week. I love your baby bump

Misty Dawn said...

Congrats girl!!! You aren't huge at all! I love the short hair!

E said...

HUGE?? you are not even big. You are cute ;)

Congrats.

higretchen said...

Hilarious that you think you're huge - even after seeing this picture? You look fabulous and your baby is beautiful!

^J^ said...

Jayme you are beautiful! And you are so not huge. Your baby is gorgeous!! I'm glad he/she is healthy.

Haven't even thought about Valentine's-probly just get him a card since money is so tight. ;(

AJ48 said...

Glad to hear all is well! You are too cute with your belly pic...just wait until you cant fit in your maternity clothes anymore...thats how I feel right now!!!! :) Your u/s pics are adorable too!

I dont know what to do for V-day either...prob just a card and his favorite candy!

Robin said...

I love the pics! You look beautiful!

Jen said...

Geesh!!! Once again my side bar never showed that you updated your blog. No idea why it keeps doing that. I'm so sorry I didn't post sooner.

I love the ultrasound pictures. I'm still so so happy for you!! Love the belly picture too!

Gabby said...

you look fabulous! your little baby bump is totally showing! how exciting. and your ultrasound pics are great!! so excited for you!