Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Trigs

I never thought I'd actually type those words and think they'd mean something to me other than something sad. I just POAS at 14 dpo, 11dp 3DT and 10dp HCG and got a BFP & I only held my pee for 3 1/2 hours! Not a faint bfp that I would have expected to get if the trigger was still in my system but a blazing + darker than the control line. I'm going to POAS tomorrow and pray to god that the + is still there and not a figment of my imagination. I'm shaking as I type this and I'm not believing this at all. I won't believe it until BETA. OMG this could actually be it!

~I took a pic on my phone but it wont send for some reason. IF it's still + tomorrow I will try again.

6 comments:

micahblovinggood said...

WOW!!! I'm so excited for you!!! That is awesome! Stick baby/ies stick! I'm sitting here crying for you! You deserve this!

Steph O. said...

OMG Jayme! I will be holding my breath & hoping that this is really, truely "it" for you!!!!

You had better post the instant you get the number!

:'^)

JennaDee said...

HA THATS AWESOME!!! something told me to check your blog because deep down inside I knew you weren't going to wait till morning!! MAJOR STICKY VIBES!!

Birdee said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!

Richelle & Mike said...

Hell yeah!!!! Congrats Jayme! I got on here just to check on you! Sticky vibes coming your way!!!!!

elephantscanremember said...

I've been thinking about you all day. YAY!!!

Congratulations!