Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Trigs 2

I POAS w/FMU at 4:30 am (hardly slept a wink) and got another blazing positive test!!!! Trigger was 12 days ago or 11dp... there is no way this is still trigger, not w/how dark the line is. Holy shit! I think I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~So this might not be true. I'm still not going to get too excited about it until I hear some numbers but... its kind of weird. I really hope I don't say the wrong thing and upset anyone. I've been there so many times & read so many pregnancy blogs almost in tears. I really don't want to be one of those people & please tell me if I upset anyone for any reason. I love you guys so much & I don't want to loose any of you as friends. You guys have helped me through some HORRIBLE days.

5 comments:

Robin said...

OMG!! Jayme!!! I want to jump up and down! I'm so excited for you!!

And, on a side note, I'm never upset when one of *us* makes the announcement. It is other non-IF understanding, accidentally pregnant types that upset me.

In fact, I want you to promise that you won't stop blogging and disapear on us either. If people don't want to read anymore because it hurts, they don't have to. But some of us still want to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, girl! I know this is it for you!!! ((((((Hugs))))))

Richelle & Mike said...

Great news Jayme! Can't wait to hear your beta. You're KU sweetie!

Sarah said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

It does sometimes make me a little sad but I agree with Robin when it is one of "us" that is different!

I am so happy for you!!!! Can't wait to hear how high your number is! :-)

AJ48 said...

HOLY MOLY!!! I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations Jayme!! :) So exciting................!

To A T said...

OMG Jayme!!!! This is AWESOME news!!! I will be sending every last ounce of SBVs I can find!!!

STICK bean!! KUP!!!

SUPER Congrats hun!!! EE!! I'm so excited for you!!