Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Telling the parents!

~Yes I know I'm crazy for putting up tickers already BUT I've been waiting to see that on my blog for so long that I just had to do it!

We paid each of our parents a surprise visit last night to tell them the news. My mom, DH's mom & dad all cried! I don't think I've ever seen them so happy! I just couldn't believe it. We told our brothers today and my brother almost started crying! Which is huge! I think I've only seen him cry once & that's when our dad died. He was so happy! Everyone knows that its super early so not to tell anyone yet but under the circumstances of IVF we had to tell them right away. They knew BETA was yesterday and both of our mom's were so upset all day because they didn't hear from us... they thought it was negative and we didn't call because we were so upset. What a great surprise for them! It was a wonderful night & I just pray that it keeps getting better!

The out pour of happiness from all of you amazes me. It truly makes me so happy to read your comments. It puts a huge smile on my face and makes me believe that everything will be fine & I should just enjoy this while I can! You are all so awesome & I'm so happy I've "met" you all! You are all in my thoughts & prayers as always and I want you all to know that I'm here for you & so hopeful for all of you!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. :-)

Morgan said...

It's not silly to put a ticker up already! It's so cute on your blog! You deserve to do the most with this pregnancy and have fun with it! I can't wait to see belly pics! :)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you how truly happy and overwhelmed I am for you right now. I have been praying and hoping this would happen to you for so long. I followed you on the Webmd boards and then on to your blog. I'm all smiles for you and your story warms my heart and gives me hope.

Prayforamiracle(Webmd boards)

AJ48 said...

Be proud of putting up your tickers already! You've been through so much to get them there! :) Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jayme!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I just realized you got your BFP!!!! You and your hubbi really deserve it! I know it's hard not to worry, especially after IF, but your numbers sounds good so just try to enjoy it because it will be august before you know it!!!


Congrats momma!!!!


-4maddison (webmd)

Elizabeth said...

Don't feel silly for putting up the tickers- it's a joyous event & you need to just live it to its fullest!

BTW- I think I remember you from WebMD. My handle was antimuse13. I doubt you remember me but I hope you don't mind me following your blog :-)

Congrats again Jayme- I'm so glad that you got such a precious Christmas gift!

Liz
luckystarsjewelrypa.blogspot.com

April said...

Found your blog through Morgan. CONGRATS on your BFP!! That is awesome news!!!

To A T said...

I think I put up a ticker the day I got a BFP so don't think you are crazy! :) I'm so happy for you Jayme!! Still sending lots of prayers and sticky bean vibes your way!

M said...

it's so great to see the tickers on your blog :) It's fun to start counting down the days and weeks. Congratulations again girly!!!