Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm obsessed

I'm obsessed w/POAS. Always have been and now that I'm actually pg I'm even worse. I had to go out after work and buy more! I peed on one (held it for MAYBE an 1 1/2) and of course it was blazing +. The darkest yet! I'm obsessed w/seeing a +. I guess it puts my mind at ease a bit that I'm still pg. I'm so anxious for Thursdays u/s to get here. I'm excited, nervous and down right scared! I just pray that everything is going well and the heart beat is beating away. My bbs are finally starting to get a bit sore and I have started peeing alot. I'm hungry all the time! Seems like I can't eat as much in one sitting but get hungrier faster. I guess these are all good signs that things are progressing as they should. I just wish I would start getting morning sickness. I'm sure I will eat my words on that but I'd feel better if I did. I know its early for that yet but come on.... can't a girl get a little barf action?? Anyway if I didn't know better I'd swear that I had some major PMS. I've been in a pissy ass mood all day. That is until I looked at MISTY's blog! OMG Congrats again girl! EEEKKK!!

8 comments:

Robin said...

When I was pg (back in the day when I was innocent, naive, and just assuming that all would be well) I didn't even feel pg one bit until I was about 8 weeks pregnant. That was when magically overnight I started to have mega nausea and food issues.

I think next time around I will be just like you and worry about every little symptom or lack thereof.

I'm so happy for you! Good luck on Thursday! This is probably the longest wait of your life. Worse than the 2ww for sure!

((hugs))

Christina said...

Good luck on Thursday! I'm so happy for you! And now Misty too!

Elizabeth said...

When I was pregnant the only symptoms I had was the constant peeing & being hungry a lot. I was lucky enough not to get morning sickness. Well ya know I think I would've rather taken some of the other things like morning sickness over all the worrying I did LoL Can't wait to hear how things go on Thursday!

Liz
luckystarsjewelrypa.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I am so happy for you!! I am praying for you!

Misty Dawn said...

Girl I'm obssessed with POAS I think I've spent $100 on HPT's. My DH won't stop yelling at me and telling me to stop wasting money. Don't care, its my peace of mind and its well worth it. I thought they would get darker, but they arent....so I'm getting scared.

Steph O. said...

Hmmm, I should buy stock in FRER! Between you & Misty... ;)

I can't wait to hear Thurs u/s results!

nancy said...

~giggle~ You're a cute pregnant lady!

ssbean said...

There is nothing like seeing a BFP with YOUR pee.