Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm going to chop my nose off!

Ugh... I have the worst cold ever! My nose is so plugged up yet running constantly! My nose is so raw from blowing it all the time. I have NO kleenex so I'm forced to use the all mighty TP. So not cool. Our kleenex at work are the cheapest crappiest kleenex ever and are worse then TP I think. Getting me some puff's plus tomorrow for sure! Nothing too exciting has been going on w/me... still feeling nauseated in the mornings and starting to get really bloated. I look about 10 weeks pregnant right now. Pants fit though so that's a plus! I can't believe I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow. Doesn't seem possible. I'm still in shock and still freaking out over every little thing. My u/s is next Tuesday and I'm nervous already. Just hope the baby's heart is still beating away! Well I think I'm going to go lay on the couch and watch some TV if I can get Jake away from the PS3. Anyone else's DH obsessed w/modern warfare 2?? So annoying!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a horrible cold early in my pg. I actually had to go in and get checked. My ob suggested sinucleanse. It is saline mixed with warm water through a netti pot. I still use it 2 years later at the sign of allergies or cold. It might relieve some of the pressure and alow you to breathe at night. It is worth a phone call to ask. Good luck, hope you feel better soon.

E said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Gabby said...

hey jayme!

so excited for your ultrasound!

I had a cold all week - actually for the last 9 days, and am just, crossing my fingers, getting over it. THe thing you must know, is that your cold is not affecteing your baby at all. S/he is getting all snuggled in nicely for her nine-month stay.

Drink tons of water.

I hope you feel better soon!

Robin said...

I hope you feel better soon. It is tough being sick pregnant and not wanting to take anything. I'd definitely start toting your kleenex around.

I hope you have a great Christmas!

ssbean said...

I hope you get over your cold soon. The puffs plus lotion are AWESOME. Also get some vaseline to rub on your raw nose. I'm glad you are getting nauseous, it's a good sign. I just hope you don't have too much problems with throwing up multiple times a day everyday for a few months.