Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Digital!

This mornings 3am digital said......... PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beta around 7 this morning! I have to work until 6 so it may be later tonight before I'm able to update w/the numbers. Sorry to keep you all in suspense! After I get off work we plan to go to each of our parents house & tell them. I'd prefer to keep it a secret for a while yet but under the circumstances they've already been asking and know the BETA is today. If I don't say a word they will know anyway, and I'm a BAD liar! Thank you all so much for everything you've said to me in the last few days... and years for that matter! I'm no where close to being out of the woods but I do feel better this morning that it's still +. I just feel like it's going to disappear on me. Okay I've got to get in the shower! I'll update tonight!

~I took a picture but it's all blurry. I may upload it tonight anyway.

8 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

Wahoo!!!! This is wonderful! Congrats girl, can't wait for the numbers.

Samantha said...

Jayme I cannot even express how happy I am for you... this is so long deserved!! I cant wait to hear the beta numbers tonight!

M said...

i am so thrilled for you Jayme!!!! FINALLY!!! Can't wait to hear your number, I'm sure it'll be great! Are they rechecking a beta on Monday too??

Christina said...

I'm so happy for you Jayme! This is so exciting!

Morgan said...

I can't wait to hear the beta numbers tonight...I'm am so excited for you!! You deserve this so so much! Congrats again and keep us updated! :)

Birdee said...

Congrautlations again! I know exactly how you feel with the fear the lines will disappear. It takea a while for your eyes to adjust to seeing that second line.

Jen said...

Ok, I have total tears in my eyes right now as I type this!!!! YAY!!!! I've been checking FB and your blog all morning to see if you posted anything!

I'm so happy...you deserve this so much!!

Can't wait for your update tonight. Crap! I'm going out and won't be home late, darn it, I guess I will have to wait. Unless you post something to FB, then I can check it then!

Congrats!!

elephantscanremember said...

I can't wait to find out your numbers. Woo hoo!!!!