Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bullets & randoms

  • I think my dog Bree knows I'm pregnant every night for the past 4 or so she has gotten up in the middle of the night and stuck her nose in my face. She follows me everywhere and just looks up at me really weird. I think she is trying to protect me & the baby. She is going to be so awesome w/a baby. She is the sweetest dog. Ellie on the other hand, well she will be pissed that she isn't getting the attention. She is a total lap dog and gets ALL the attention around my house. This won't be good.
  • We told a few close friends our news yesterday & today because they were asking what we've found out. They were all super happy for us. One of the friends was the "fertile" one's hubbie. He was ecstatic. Super nice guy. He told his wife "fertile friend" and she called to congratulate me. She seems genuinely happy for us. I've decided to give her ONE last chance at staying friends. I just don't know how much of me being mad at her was due to me being overly sensitive or just down right jealousy. We'll see how it goes.
  • We got must of our Christmas shopping done yesterday! Yeah! What a relief! We also went to Bor.der.s books and got a book on pregnancy that helped me figure out what I need to be eating & what I shouldn't. I'm a really picky eater so we went to the grocery store today and bought lots of fruits & veggies that I will MAKE myself eat. No more fast food and potato chips for me! At least it will be kept at a minimum =) I also bought The Belly Book. I've had this book picked out ever since IVF #1. I saw it after an RE appt during that cycle and almost bought it then because I thought for sure I'd get pregnant. I talked myself out of it but couldn't resist getting it yesterday. It has a place for a belly pic each week and you write down your cravings, what you can't stand to eat, smell and that kind of thing. We're taking our first belly pic for the book tonight. Not like there's anything to see!
  • I'm going to think up some other things to blog about... I don't plan on blogging pregnancy non stop but for now its just something that I can't get off my mind. Thank you for continuing to read girls... I know how hard it is.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayme,
As far as I am concerned you blog as much as you want about your pregnancy. You have been through sooooo much, you deserve to blog about your entire pregnancy. :) If people don't like it then they don't have to read it. Enjoy every moment!!!

~Jenn~
Ohio

nancy said...

Oh Jayme! I took a break from my google reader and you were the first one I read today. Congratulations!!!! I am ~thrilled~ for you!

The Belly book is awesome. I bought it with my pregnancy with Karl and kept up with it. It's a wonderful momento to my pregnancy. I remember during it, I felt I had so much time left and now I look back on it, almost a year later, and can't even believe it's gone already. So keep up with it! You'll be so glad you did.

Again, Congrats! When is your first u/s?

lparsons15 said...

I think you have earned the right to blog about your pregnancy..SO blog away..I for one am super interested..I love a good outcome to so much heartbreak and stress..Enjoy it!

Tanya said...

I agree with the others, it took you so long to get here and you definitely should blog about your pregnancy...it is going to be on your mind for the next 9 mos... :)

And, I also know that even though some days may be hard to read, it is also encouraging that it can happen!!

Misty Dawn said...

Congrats Girl!!!

AJ48 said...

I got the belly book too! It's been fun to fill out as the weeks go by...So happy for you!!

Julie said...

Blog about pregnancy as much as you want. You've definitely earned the right.

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say "I'm overjoyed for you and will be supportive in the good times ahead just like I have been with all the hard times you've experienced."