Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Update

I had an RE appt today for b/w and u/s. I have no clue how my b/w was because I never got a call back on it but my u/s showed moderate hyperstimulation. Just like last time. No biggie... I feel no pain or anything so that's good. Lining looked great! I wish the nurse never even said this to me but... she said everything looked so good, my embyro's were awesome & she'd be really surprised if this didn't work. I'm trying to forget that she even said it but now my hopes are going back up. Now I just have to wait until beta Friday! Ugh!

7 comments:

Robin said...

That is AWESOME news!!!!

And I hate it when people say stuff like that to me, too, because it _does_ make it harder to wait, etc.

Good luck though! Just a few more days...

elephantscanremember said...

(Hugs) I am very cautiously optimistic for you, Jayme. ;)

Jen said...

Only a few more days!! Sending you all the sticky vibes that you need!!

(((((BIG HUGS!!!))))

Coco said...

Come on Friday!!

Julie said...

My fingers, toes, eyes, and everything else on my body I can cross are all crossed for you. I really hope this is the cycle for you and that Friday comes quick.

AJ48 said...

fingers crossed!!!!
sticky vibes!!!!

Allison said...

I hope, hope, HOPE!!! this is it for you!! Stick, embies, STICK!!!