Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Today I am...#2

Today I am thankful for the rest of my family. Jake was yesterday~ hehe. I may bitch about my family but they really aren't so bad! At least I have a family that loves me. Today I went shopping w/my MIL and had a great time. She's so easy to talk to and we have so much in common. Its freaky really... we wear the same clothes half the time! I've been getting along better w/my mom. Its not so weird seeing her w/her much younger boyfriend. Or maybe I'm just used to him now. I need to spend more time w/my brother & his kids though. I don't see them often enough. He lives maybe 2 miles away from me and I honestly can't remember the last time I saw him besides passing each other in the car. I saw his kids on Halloween but not him. I'll see him on Thanksgiving for sure but... we really need to do stuff together. I still miss my dad like crazy and always will. I think about him so much, especially this time of year. Its getting easier to deal with though I guess. I can't believe that this is our 4th Christmas w/out him. Where does time go?

~On the IVF front... day 5 of stims went well... I'm starting to feel the little buggers! Keep growing my little follies! Lets hope for big #'s and size tomorrow!

~Also if you read my blog & do not see your blog listed on my blog list to the right please leave me a comment to let me know so I can add you! I want to read you too.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Jayme!

Glad to hear that you are getting along better with your Mom. That is great!!
I know what you mean about where does the time go. I can't believe that this will be my second Christmas without Shawn. Hard to believe.

I hope all goes well with this IVF!! I have a good feeling about this. You deserve it!!

(((((HUGS)))))

Christina said...

Thats great that you're getting along with your mom better.

good luck with your IVF, I really hope this is it for you.

Robin said...

You know, I lost my Dad in 2006. My parents were divorced, but it has been hard seeing my Stepmother move on.

I'm one of your readers and I'm not on your blog roll.

Good luck with your follies..! I'm hoping this cycle is the one for you.

Steph O. said...

Go follies!

There are times of the year that are difficult for me to get through due to losses. I hope you all have a great time as a family though! :)

(((HUGS)))

Steph O. said...

There's something for you on my blog! :)

Sarah said...

Hi, my old blog is on your blog roll but not my new one. It is http://awifeandateacher.blogspot.com/

Thinking about you- I hope it's your month!!