Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Today I am...#9 & ER!

Today I am thankful for... my hubbie! Yes, I'm choosing him again because he is seriously the best & its really hard to come up w/things I'm thankful for as I've already said the big ones! For real though... I have the best husband in the world. I love him!

~Some friends of ours are splitting up (the O so fertile one) and has been reported that she said she hasn't loved him in years and if she had gotten pregnant she would have had an abortion. ~They were trying a month ago and was complaining to me that she wasn't KU w/in 3 weeks! That bitch is never allowed in my house again... I will seriously kick her ass. I mean that. That is the most fucked up thing I have ever heard. She needs some serious help. Her soon to be ex just called my hubbie wanting to come over & talk. I feel so bad for him & his daughter. Unfortunately that poor child will get the short end on this. At least she is young (1 1/2) and probably wont remember it.

~IVF Update~
The moment you've all been waiting for.... ER went well. Much more painful than last time. I don't remember being awake as much and OMG does that needle her like a mother. They retrieved 10 eggs & 9 were mature. They ICSI all 9 so I get my fert report tomorrow. I'll update yall then!

4 comments:

myhopefulheart said...

I hope the fert. report is good! Glad they got few good eggs.

elephantscanremember said...

Yay! I am glad you have your retrieval done. My fingers are crossed for a phenomenal report tomorrow!

Jen said...

I'm glad everything went well with the egg retrieval. I'm sending you all the best of luck!!!

Robin said...

Egg retrieval sounds awesome!! I'm sorry it hurt. :(

I am reading your story anxiously as DH and I ponder IVF. Thanks for the insight.

Keeping my fingers crossed for some awesomes blasts soon!