Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Today I am...#7

Today I am thankful for the ability to do IVF. I'm so lucky that I am able to do it. Even if it doesn't work, at least I'm able to try.

I'm extremily pissed off at my insurnace right now so I really don't have much else to say. They are now telling me I've only paid $1500 towards my deductable (not true I've paid $3000 which is the max out of pocket) and that I owe $200 for 8 freaking pills to help w/overstimulation. I'm so pissed right now I could spit nails. I've met my max out of pocket there is no way in hell I'm paying $200 for 8 damn pills!

~IVF Update~
I trigger tonight and ER is Wedneday ET on Saturday!! Woot! Lots of follies and they were nice big and juicy! =)

5 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

Yay for nice follies! Boo on stupid head insurance!

Robin said...

Sorry about the insurance baloney. I say to hold your ground as long as you can!

Awesome news about the follies!! Good luck on Wednesday :)

And I like how you're sharing what you are thankful for. That's a good idea for some posts.

M said...

Woah, your ER is almost here!!! So excited!!!

myhopefulheart said...

Glad your follies are cooperating. I wish you the best of luck!

Steph O. said...

Your ins is really beginning to tick me off! I'm about ready to give it to them with both barrels!

I'm glad those follies are doing well though! :)