Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Today I am...#6

Today I am thankful for candles. Hehe yep Candles. I choose this because this is what is on my mind right now. I just got finished w/my Double Blessings Candles Christmas Open House and did almost $900.00 in candle sales! Woohoo! I could sure use that extra dough for Christmas. I had a really good turn out and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. I'm enjoying selling these candles especially since it helps couples w/IF treatments. So awesome, can't go wrong! I'm really tired and need to figure out what we are going to have for dinner so I think I'll just stop w/that.

~IVF Update~
Follie feelings are getting a bit more intense. I feel really bloated and have a lot of pressure on my left ovary. Have an RE appt tomorrow morning and am so excited for it!!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Extra money right when you need it? Awesome.

Good luck tomorrow...

elephantscanremember said...

That's awesome about your candles. If I knew people here, I'd think about doing that too.

Woo hoo! Go follies!