Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Today I am...#5

Today I am thankful for friends. I can't say that I have a lot of "true" friends as I've figured out who are my true friends are and who isn't really quickly during this crap we call infertility. I have a few, a very small few like maybe 2 that I think really care about me and my feelings. Most of all I'm thankful for you girls. You have no idea how much I consider each and every one of you to be my "true" friend. You cheer me up when I'm down and actually care about my feelings and truly feel what I feel and that's something that most of my IRL friends can't do. We need friends so badly at this time in our lives and I think most of us don't have the friendships we so deserve & need. I'm thankful for you guys so very much!

~ IVF Update~
Had an RE appt today for a follie scan & b/w. Can I just say WOW! My follies have exploded! They are so much bigger and by George I can feel them suckers too! I keep my meds the same & go back Monday. My guess is ER will be Wednesday. EEKK!

4 comments:

^J^ said...

Thank you Jayme! I consider you and the other blog ladies my friends too. I just wish we could all meet each other!!

Great news about your follies! I hope this IVF works for you - you truely deserve it!

AJ48 said...

Great to hear that you have a lot of big follies!! Cant wait to hear how many they get on Wednesday...good luck!!

elephantscanremember said...

I consider you a dear friend too. You're awesome!

Yay for growing follies!!! I am excited to hear how the rest of this goes.

Robin said...

That's so exciting about your follies!! Great job!

I am so thankful for my blog friends, too. I'm so glad I accidentally found my first blog about a year ago... :)