Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Today I am...#4

Today I am thankful for my job. I may get pissed off alot and I may get bitched out by people for things that are out of my control, and I might not make as much as I THINK I should but at least I have a job. My bills get paid every month, I have a newer car, I have food to eat, I have cloths to wear and if I want something I usually get it. We are definitely at the lower part of the middle class but that's okay. Someday maybe I'll be rich ~wink~. So many people don't have jobs and can't get their bills paid... I see this everyday working at a bank and it makes be appreciate what I DO have. Now if I could just get prego I'd have everything I ever wanted =)

~IVF update~
Bloated, cranky and having painful follie feelings. Yep drugs are a`workin! Go back to the RE tomorrow so we'll see how things are going then.

3 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

It's kind of hard to keep things in perspective, especially work, eh? I agree with you. We could have it a lot worse.

Yay! I am glad things are growing and churning in there. I just hope you don't have too much discomfort.

myhopefulheart said...

I hope things go well for this IVF! Good luck over the next few days.

Jen said...

Good luck!!