Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today I am...#3

Today I am thankful for my doggies! It was coming... you know it was =) Seriously though I freaking love my dogs! They really are a mans best friend. They are always there when I'm sad and I swear the understand me when I talk to them... they are like little furry people. I'm so glad I have them and I'm so thankful that Ellie is still alive and doing well. It amazes me everyday at how well she is doing and how good she adapts to her environment (she's blind & had a liver disease). She is the most loving dog and just wants to cuddle all the time. Which is fine by me because I love cuddling w/her. I'm so happy that we got Bree too.. she's such a loving dog. We are almost positive that she was abused and I just can't imagine how people can do that. She just looks up at you w/these sad eyes and just stares right into yours. Most dogs get intimidated when you look them strait in the eye but not her... she's beat you in a staring contest! Gotta love her! These dogs have seen my through some really crappy days and I really don't know how I could have gotten through w/out them.

~RE Update~
Had an u/s & b/w again today... follies are getting nice and plump. I counted about 10 of them. I'm only taking 1amp of menopur now and starting the ganarelix tonight as well. Follistim will stay the same at 75IU in the a.m. I go back Saturday so hopefully things will keep going well!

6 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I am the same way about my doggies. I love them to bits.

I am excited to hear how your progress is going.

Robin said...

That is great news about your follies!! Good for you :)

I love dogs. I have wanted one for a while now but our lifestyle just isn't suited for one. I have a rescue group I work with and just so want to start fostering for them. I hate though the idea that they would be home alone all day and maybe in a crate for nine hours a day. It just seems unfair.

M said...

woo hoo! Great news on the follie front. So excited for you Jayme!

And I totally agree about a dog being a man's best friend. Our dog's live for attention/petting. They are always by our sides.

JennaDee said...

I'm hoping for the best for you Jayme!

Steph O. said...

I feel that way about my kitties. I love dogs too, I've just never had one. I can't imagine how anyone can abuse an animal though, it makes my heart break.

Go follies, go! (maybe if we all give them a cheer leading squad this month?...)

Jen said...

I couldn't agree more about the dogs. I just love Bo to pieces as well. (just incase you couldn't tell! hahah)