Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Today I am...

I read on facebook that people are putting "Today I am thankful for..." as their status and putting something they are thankful for everyday until Thanksgiving. I thought this was a good idea and something that would actually make me think of things to be thankful for instead of all the things to be pissed about! So...

Today I am thankful for...

My Hubbie- He really is an awesome husband. I don't tell him this enough and when I do he thinks I'm just trying to get something out of him. Like tonight for example.. he got off work at 6, ate grilled cheese sandwiches w/me, washed dishes, gave me my shot and then helped me shampoo carpets. He could just be one of those guys that ate their dinner and went strait to the tv (which he did play plenty of PS3 tonight) but he isn't... he really does help out around the house and I'm so glad I married him!

8 comments:

^J^ said...

Sounds like you got a good one!

My hubby helps out too, he even vaccumed for me the other day.

Steph O. said...

I'm thankful for friends like you! (sorry that sounds cheesy!) Thanks for the hi yesterday, I've been thinking about you too.

YOur hubby is awesome for helping with the shots & cleanup. I've got one of the "good ones" who helps out too.

Go shots! It's time for this to be your month! :)

Robin said...

That is awesome... I'm glad your DH is such a sweetie. And grilled cheese? Yum..

I want to post something about things I'm thankful for, too. I think it's a good idea when you're depressed. :P

Allison said...

Awww! Very sweet. :)

After eight years, my hubs is finally trying to help out around the house. He's really, really bad at it, but he's trying. LOL

Tanya said...

YAY!!! I wish there was a "LIKE" button to click on here just like on facebook!

elephantscanremember said...

That is a great idea! I am thankful for knowing you. You're a great gal, Jayme.

Caitlin said...

I like that idea...I might have to steal that!

My hubby is helpful in waves...sometimes he's really great and other's...well, not so much. He's been on leave for about six weeks (gallbladder surgery) so he's been very helpful around the house! He goes back on Monday, so I'm sure the nagging will start up soon. ;)

Birdee said...

What a great idea. Think I'll do the same =D