Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

There is a god!

Holy crap.... this roller coaster has got to let me off sometime soon! I have the greatest news ever! Apparently the person I talked to yesterday about my ins didn't know squat and there is a "Medical Transition of Care" that will take over for 90 days if my physician is not in the network. I've filled out all the paper work I needed so now I just have to pray this actually works out & is correct. I've been saved!

~Thank you all for the recent awards I've received. I haven't gotten a chance to do them yet but I will here in the next few days. Thanks again! I love you girls =)

8 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

Yeah, that is GREAT news !

Caitlin said...

Sheesh! We're on the rollercoaster right there with ya, sister!

Thank God! :) Woohoo!

Steph O. said...

That great! They've GOT to stop messing with you, the added stress is not good for you!

elephantscanremember said...

YAY!!!!!!! I am so happy that this worked out to your advantage. It will keep getting better, I know it!

Robin said...

Awesome!!! I'm so glad that worked out....!!

NOW, stop stressing and get back to the important work of growing those follies!

Jen said...

WAHOO!!! Maybe this is a sign of good things to come!

^J^ said...

That is AWESOME Jayme! :-D

Sarah said...

That is wonderful! I hope it works for you!!!!