Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Quick Update

Hi ladies! Just a quick bullet update as I just got home (its almost 4) and I still have to clean house & get dinner ready tonight!!
  • Had my RE appt- no cysts! I take my last BCP tonight & start 75iu of follistim & 2amp of menopure Saturday. I go back Tuesday for more b/w & u/s. Thank god! IVF#2 is actually here!
  • I got the seasonal flu shot today. My arm hurts like hell but I'm glad I did it. Now I just hope it works!
  • Looked all over for an area rug today. Anyone know a good online store to find one??
  • My computer is ridiculously slow right now... hope to catch up to everyone later!

7 comments:

Robin said...

That is GREAT news! I was thinking about you today.

My arm hurt for days after the flu shot this time! Hope yours feels better soon.

There is an award for you on my blog...

Morgan said...

Woo hooo! No cyst!!! I'm so excited about IVF #2 for you...I'm going to keep my fingers as crossed as they can get! :)

elephantscanremember said...

I am very excited for you too! Everything is crossed!!!!

Have you tried Overstock.com for rugs? They have them, though, I don't know how much you are willing to spend. They are pricey.

Caitlin said...

YES! I'm so happy there are no cysts! Let's go IVF #2!

btw...there's an award for you on my bloggy...

Jen said...

Glad everything went well today! So excited for you and I have a good feeling about this one.

I would maybe check Pottery Barn for rugs. Sometimes this time of year you can get some really cute rugs for cheap there.

Richelle & Mike said...

That's great news Jayme! Congrats on starting IVF #2! I have no clue about rugs. Sams club maybe. I know they have some there.

nancy said...

You know, I actually have gotten a few area rugs from JCPenneys. Good quality and pretty inexpensive. ones are Target are cheaper, but lower quality. Ones at Pottery Barn is really good quality, yet VERY expensive.

YAY for IVF#2 !!! Woohoo!!!