Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I. Got. Fucked.

Once again if you don't like curse words don't read this.

That's right... I got fucked. Once again. Right in the ass. I am so freaking pissed, upset, depressed, confused and did I mention I'm pissed??? So ya about this new INS bull shit, well what a damn roller coaster this has become. Let me explain what has went down over the last week or so...
1. Insurance changes Nov 15Th, deductible will be starting over. I wasn't expecting this as every fucking insurance company in the world starts over Jan 1st!
2. New insurance makes an agreement to honor all deductibles paid thus far in 2009. This makes me very fucking happy as I wont have to pay anything for IVF#2 since I've met my max w/my current ins company.
3. I realize this is too good to be true... I will be getting fucked soon. Very soon.
4. Today we have our "new insurance meeting" things sound pretty good... max out of pocket goes down, IF is covered... sound pretty f`in awesome.
5. I get back to my desk and start looking up providers and BAM the ass fucking begins. My RE is NOT A PROVIDER! WTF!! My new INS will take over Nov 15th ,my ER will be around Nov 17-19. I'm missing this by 4 days. Max. I now have to come up w/$5000.00+ for this IVF cycle when I thought I was going to have to pay nothing & I will have to find a new RE.

We were planning on switching RE's if this cycle didn't work anyway but for the love of god... 4 freaking days and I would have been in the clear. 4 fucking day. We are going through w/the cycle... I'll get a loan if I have to. I'm not pushing this back any longer. Not to mention the wait I'm going to have seeing another RE. Looks like any frozen embies I may have will be getting shipped to another RE too. Fuck me this sucks.

~once again I know I'm lucky to have IF coverage at all. I'm so blessed that I do. I'm just so tired of getting screwed over. So fucking tired of it.

8 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

(Hugs) That does stink to high heaven. I am so sorry.

Steph O. said...

That sucks out loud! I'm sorry about the added hassle.

(((HUGS)))

Richelle & Mike said...

So sorry Jayme, That blows. This C will definitely pay off though! Good luck honey!

Robin said...

Oh no... .is there any way you can appeal this because your treatment (this cycle) technically started before the deadline??

That really sucks. Your cursing doesn't offend me at all. I would be cursing, too.

((((hugs)))

Sweet Pea said...

OMG! That is ridiculious ! I am smokin' mad now ! (((HUGS)))

Once you cool down, stop by my blog I have got something special for ya.

AJ48 said...

Ooooh That does suck!!! I am sorry that you have to go through all of that. If it makes you feel any better my insurance starts over in November too - why that it I have no idea!!!

Caitlin said...

What?! Is this a new insurance company all together? If not, how can they just change providers on you??

I'm so sorry Jayme...

Charlotte said...

OK, Jayme, I'm sorry for all this bullshit. But...I absolutely LOVE that you said "ass-fucking"! That's my girl!! Mwah!!