Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

How am I feeling?

Some of you girls have been asking how I'm feeling... well I feel fine! I was feeling really good about it.. thinking it finally worked this time, then I wake up this morning and BAM I feel a huge sense of dread. I don't want Friday to get here w/my Beta. I'm scared. I just want this week to last forever so I can sit here and "pretend" that I'm pregnant. I even had a dream last night that my beta was positive but I'm so terrified now. I just know what the negatives have don't to me in the past... I'm just not ready for that again. Plus finding a new RE and basically starting all over. I NEED this to work. Not just want... I NEED it!

6 comments:

JennaDee said...

I'm praying for you Jayme. I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that you get a positive beta.

elephantscanremember said...

I too am praying that you get a positive beta and have a healthy baby next summer. It's your turn!

M said...

Praying for you Jayme that it will finally be YOUR turn to celebrate. (((HUGS)))

Sarah said...

I'm praying you too!!!!!

nancy said...

I've been wondering how you were. I'm crossing everything crossible for your embies to settle in for the long haul!

Robin said...

I'm hoping, praying, and wishing this for you Jayme.

I totally know that sense of dread. It's so nice to just enjoy the moment while you can.