Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Funny convo w/the hubs

Before I get into the conversation w/the hubs I must say that I am 100% totally in love w/my embies! I look at the picture all the time =) I really, really, really, really hope this is it & I'm not setting myself up for disappointment, again. I go back to work tomorrow- boo. I've been extremely light headed and almost passed out several times in the last few days... I think its just because I've been laying around so much that when I do get up and move around it gets me all dizzy. BETA is Dec 4th if I haven't already told you that! Now for our convo at dinner tonight...

Me: Oh crap I left that candle in the freezer! Did you know that you can put a candle in the freezer for about an hour, turn it upside down and slap the bottom of the holder & it will just pop right out?
DH: Ugh, ya I'm the one that told you that.
Me: Seriously? How in the hell did you know that?
DH: I saw it on Martha Stewart.
Me: Why were you watching Martha Stewart?
DH: Oh, ugh well I saw some half naked chick on there while I was flipping through the channels looking for the muscle car show so I thought I'd just watch it.
Me: Laughing my ass off.

My husband is such a dork! I'm not surprised that he watched Martha, I just think it's hilarious. I love him =)

9 comments:

Coco said...

That is greatness!

Fingers crossed!

Robin said...

Lol... !

Christina said...

That's too funny, at least he learned something while watching Martha!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you on Dec 4th. I hope it's good news because you totally deserve it.

Tanya said...

Now I'm LMAO! That is great!

^J^ said...

ROFL!! How funny. =)

elephantscanremember said...

Ha ha!!! He's such a MAN! That's great.

My fingers are crossed and you're always on my mind, Jayme.

Morgan said...

LOL that's great..thank for the laugh! I'm so excited for you!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Allison said...

That's awesome!

JennaDee said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!