Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Update & Recipe Week!

Hi girls! I had my post op appt today and all went well. My incisions are looking good & should heal well w/little scarring. Thank god! My swimsuit model dreams can still come true! LOL! Just kidding! My RE said that he removed the endometrioma & didn't see any new endo growth. He did say I had some scar tissue from my lap last year but said it was minimal & wasn't anything to be concerned about. Seems like all is well in the "Uterus Department" and I am good to go for IVF #2 in November! I should start stems November 7Th- god willing there are no cysts again!

As for the "Recipe Week" I'm thinking next week would be good. You can post your recipe & picture any day next week. Just make sure you title it "Recipe Week" so we know that you did it! Hope you all have fun & find some great new yummy recipes!! You may want to explain what you're doing & why so any readers that you have & I don't will understand and maybe they will participate too!

6 comments:

Robin said...

Yay for a good post op!!

Misty Dawn said...

Yay for the good post opt!

Caitlin said...

Congrats on the good news! I'll keep those fingers crossed that you are done with the cysts.

To A T said...

Glad your post op went well! I can't wait for next week's recipes!! :)

nancy said...

fabulous. And YAY to the swinwuit model ambition! :)

Robin said...

Hey Jayme...
There is something for you on my blog! ;)