Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Recipe Week- Taco Pie


Taco Pie
1lb ground beef
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 sm. cnt. sour cream
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
1 tube crescent rolls
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare ground beef & taco seasoning as directed on package. Spray 9inch pie pan w/Pam & press uncooked crescent rolls in pan to form crust. Add beef to pie pan. Spread sour cream over the top of beef. Sprinkle cheddar cheese & then chips on top. Bake for approximately 20min, or until crescent roll crust is brown. Let set approximately 10min, or until set. Serve w/favorite taco topping (lettuce, taco sauce...). I usually add extra chips to mine after I've added the lettuce & sauce.
This is one of my favorites ladies! I hope you like it if you decide to make it. Don't you love my Dixie plate China??? LOL I hate doing the dishes... I use paper plates ALOT!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That looks yummy! I have got to get my recipe typed and on my page!!!

Caitlin said...

I was JUST getting ready to post my recipe!

That sounds very good...I'd make a cheesy version though because I can't imagine anything without it! :)

Misty Dawn said...

I just posted my recipe too!!! We will have to try that!