Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Hi ya'll!

How is everyone doing lately??? Once again I haven't been a very good blogger buddy. Not TTC is the pits... I feel like I have nothing to talk about! I do have an RE appt tomorrow for my LAP follow up so I'll update you tomorrow on how that went.

Not much has been going on w/us.... we had a great weekend though! My coworkers took a party bus (w/2 stripper poles!) on a bar hopping extravaganza Saturday night. It was a blast to go out w/everyone from work and just let loose. No stress! I will have you know its very hard to dance in a moving bus! We went to a bunch of different bars in the surrounding area... 1 bar even had two pet pigs! That was interesting! We closed our branch an our early, at 11 and didn't get back into town until 7 and then went out to a local bar after that! I tell you I CAN NOT drink from 11am to 9ishpm ever again! My body just isn't made for that =) Good time though! I'll have to post a pic of Jake & I w/the pet pigs. It's great! Maybe I'll get around to that tomorrow.

I thought of something the other day & let me know what you ladies think. I'm in dyer need of some new recipes... I thought it might be fun to have a "Recipe week" or something where everyone makes one of their favorite recipes and takes a pic & posts the recipe on their blog. That way we can all get some new recipes! Sound like fun?!?

10 comments:

^J^ said...

Sounds like you had an interesting night out ;) ;)

Like the recipe idea - when do we start?

elephantscanremember said...

Wow. Slow down, party girl! ;)

I too like the recipe idea.

Robin said...

Wow! Were you guys celebrating something special or just having fun? Sounds crazy.

I'd be up for recipe week.

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Haha... I guess I should have specified... no one took their cloths off!! Just dancing around having fun... nothing dirty =P

Sarah said...

Glad you had a good night out!

The recipe post sound great! I love cooking (most of the time) and cook most every night! I would love some new recipes to try.

Caitlin said...

That sounds like a blast! I love a good party bus!

Recipe week is a great idea! Put it together and let us know when it starts!

Morgan said...

Sounds like you had an exciting and eventful weekend..did you dance on the stripper pole? LOL! That would be difficult on a moving bus! :)

I love the recipe idea..sounds great!

To A T said...

Woo hoo for the party bus!! LOL

I'd be game for a recipe week!!

Christina said...

The party bus sounds like fun!

I'm in for the recipe idea, I think I can dig up a few.

Dot said...

I saw the "bus pics" of you working the Pole ! lol..

I am in on Recipe week too !