Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hello AF... are you there?- updated

Why is it that when you need AF to come she doesn't and when you want her to stay away she shows up! I took my last provera pill a week ago and she still is no where in site. No cramps, no nothing. I start stims on the 7th so I will MAYBE have a week of BCP's. Not that I'm complaining as I hate BCP's but for crying out loud... why does everything have to be so damn difficult! If AF isn't here by Monday my RE wants me to take a BPT. Why bother? I had my progesterone drawn 2 weeks ago and it was like 2.7 or something so I didn't even O. I'm sure AF will show up right after I get the b/w done. That's just like her! =) ~~~~Update~~~~ Spot has arrived! Now I just have to hope the cramps aren't too bad =)

Now for an INS vent... I shouldn't even go here because I'm so so very luck that my INS covers IF but... my work has changed plans. Turns out it will be better in the long run. My max out of pocket for the year will be 2200.00! So awesome! The bad thing is that I thought my deductible started over in Jan... now it's Nov 15th!! The week of my IVF! I so wasn't prepared to have to pay $2200.00 until Jan... so now I have to come up w/that. I guess I'll just go pick it off the money tree outside! LOL. So not happy about this! What a perfect time of year for this too... no Christmas gifts from each other this year!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Insurance always has to be a pain one way or the other. It just goes along with that whole Murphy's Law idea.

I'm glad Spot has finally showed up. I hope AF is nice to you...

nancy said...

That sucks, but like you said, you are lucky you don't have to pay for IVF out of pocket like so many people do. My IVF (covered) cost $15,000 for the IVF, $4,000 for the meds, $4500 for FET and another $1,200 for the FET meds.

Ugh, right before xmas too. But if you get pregnant, it'll be a great xmas present!

Julie said...

I'm so sorry about the unexpected deductable that is coming up. Hopefully you will get pregnant from this IVF and not being able to spend money on other presents won't matter.

elephantscanremember said...

I hope AF is super nice to you and it's her last appearance for a very long time (for the best reason of all).

Sorry about the insurance. It sux, I know.

Steph O. said...

Ugh, sorry about the unexepected expense! I hope you get the best gift of all though!

AF just loves her little mind games, doesn't she?