Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Good day =)

Today was actually a pretty darn good day!! Everything at work ran smoothly (doesn't happen often) and I got some awesome news!! No not the news we all hope for but pretty damn good anyway! My new INS made a deal w/my work that they will honor all deductibles paid thus far in 2009, which means my deductible wont start over until Jan 1, 2010, which means I don't pay a dime for IVF #2! Let me tell you I wanted to jump up and down when I heard those words this morning. ~I hope no one thinks I'm rubbing this in or anything... I feel so bad for you girls that don't have IF coverage. Its just not fair & I know I'm extremely lucky to live in a IF mandated State. If it weren't for INS covering this we would never be able to afford it.~

AF officially showed up last night/today so I start BCP's tomorrow & have an u/s on Nov 3rd to make sure there are no cysts. If I'm cyst free I start stims Nov 7th! Lord let this be it!

8 comments:

Robin said...

Congratulations!!!! That is really good news. And yes, you are very lucky to live in an IF mandated state. I pay for it all...sigh..

Crossing my fingers, legs, toes, and eyes for you for 11/7!

elephantscanremember said...

YAY! I am so happy you got a break. You deserve to move on and become a mommy. :)

Caitlin said...

Wow that is great news, Jayme! I'll keep my fingers crossed that there are ZERO cysts!

higretchen said...

That's awesome! Good luck this round Jayme!! I haven't had much time to follow your blog (or anyone's) very much lately since the twins were born but wanted to check in to see how you're doing. And, hopefully my successful IVF will give you some inspiration....?
-Gretch

Morgan said...

That is freaking awesome news about your insurance!! Congrats! Looking forward to IVF #2 for you and keeping you in my thoughts..keep us all updated! :)

JandKStaats said...

YAY!!!! When I read that I almost jumped too!! I'm excited or ya!

^J^ said...

That's great Jayme! I don't think your rubbing it in at all. There are far too many bad days on the blogs, glad you had a good one!

Jen said...

That is great news. What an awesome way to start this IVF off!! Hopefully, you will just get more good news after the next. For God's sake you deserve a break already.

Glad you had a good day.