Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Candles, candles & more candles!!

If you didn't already know I'm a Independent Representative for Double Blessings Candles. I just started selling them in July and am having a lot of fun with it! Double Blessings Candles was started by a fellow IFer to help other IFer's in their dream of becoming parents. A portion of all candle sells goes to couples fighting infertility. When I first started selling the candles you were able to order online but not able to pick your rep... it's now available to pick your rep on the website and I will get credit for it. If you would like to order, see the products and read a little more about what Double Blessings is go to our website at www.doubleblessingscandles.com. There are lots of great scents & more to come! I can't wait for Christmas.. you guys will love the wax dipped Snowmen for the holidays!! Let me know if you have any questions or are looking for something specific that isn't on the website and I may be able to get it for you.

5 comments:

Steph O. said...

Those are pretty! Ummm, how do they smell? Quality scents that smell like what they're supposed to?

Ones that I usually think are good include Par.ty Li.ght (expensive, but i used to be a rep), Gl.ade (how sad is that?), & Yankee (those are the ones at hallmark type stores, right?).

Computers need a scratch & sniff!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

The scents are great... expecially the Palm Wax. I can't believe how much smell they put off. Computers do need a scatch & sniff. Haha.

Jen said...

Jayme~
I'm glad you posted this today. I was going to email you the other day and ask if you had a catalog or something like that so I could see what you had. Now I guess I will just look online. Then you will get the credit1 YAY!!!

Hope you are having a good day!

^J^ said...

It just so happens I got my candles today! AND, they smell AWESOME!!! Can't believe how quickly the aroma fills the room!!

I bought 5 different scents, thinking I would give a few as Christmas gifts, but not so sure that's gonna happen, cause I like all of them & want to keep them myself! =)

Def recommend DB Candles.

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Thanks Jen! I'm so glad you like them!!