Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bad yet good?

I had b/w taken today to see if I ovulated. I didn't of course. I now get to take those lovely devil pills (provera) again. I said last time that I wasn't taking them again... this IS the last time! See I'm going to get pregnant this time so I wont need them for years until I'm ready for baby #2. ~wink~ I can always dream right!? It IS going to work though. IVF #2 IS GOING TO WORK! I guess the only good thing that came of being annovulatory is that I will be starting AF next week and then BCP's for 2 weeks and then IVF #2 is here! It's moving along really fast! Yippy!

Well I better get going... gotta let the dogs out to potty before Criminal Minds is on! Ahhh I'm a TV junkie!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Uh! I agree fertility meds are rough!!! But if it works it will be worth every tear!

Morgan said...

Yes, it WILL work! You have to have faith! Thinking about you!

I totally love criminal minds to, I'm a TV junkie also!!

Steph O. said...

Provera SUCKS! Yes, this will be the last time you take it because you'll be announcing your pg to us soon! :)

Misty Dawn said...

Dang I totally forgot about that being on last night. Ick to the provera tho, that sucks! Way to think positive!

Caitlin said...

Ugh so sorry about having to take the provera. Can't wait for IVF #2 to start!!!

M said...

I'm so excited for you for your cycle to start. Not too much longer. (and I'm so sorry about your date with the devil pills in the meantime. My DH likes to call them "crazy pills" because they really do make me crazy, lol)

nancy said...

I'm excited for your big IVF#2.