Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

*If you don't like curse words do not read this post. There will most likely be alot of them.

Well IF you dirty bitch you've won again. I am so fucking pissed right now. I have a fucking cyst. How in the hell does that happen when you don't ovulate? Well I asked the same damn question... apparently I've either 1) Ovulated while on BCPs. Highly fucking unlikely considering I don't O on a normal cycle, or 2) I have ANOTHER endometroma which means I get to have another fucking Lap to remove it. Regardless of what the cyst is from IVF #2 is canceled... or pushed back a few weeks at best. They will call me tomorrow w/my blood work so I should know more then. I go back Monday for another U/S in hopes that the cyst has gone down... if not looks like Lap #2 will be taking the place of IVF #2 in a few weeks. Fuck, fuck fuck. I seriously can't even believe this. I am so upset right now... I just this. I just want to quit and say you win IF.

12 comments:

Robin said...

Oh Jayme.... :( :(

((((((hugs)))))

elephantscanremember said...

Oh no. I am so so very sorry. (Hugs)

M said...

I'm so so sorry Jayme. I can hear the hurt and anger in your words. IF is so cruel. I pray that the cyst goes down and you can continue with the cycle. (((HUGS))) I will be thinking of you and just sent a prayer up for you.

Morgan said...

I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better, but all I can say is I am so sorry Jayme! Really truely sorry. (((HUGE HUGS)))

Coco said...

Oh Jayme, I'm so sorry

Steph O. said...

I'm so sorry! :(

(((((HUGS)))))

Jen said...

I wish there was something I could say to make this all better. Instead I'm going to give you
(((((BIG HUGS BIG HUGS BIG HUGS)))))

Julie said...

IF is such a B****, but you are going to get the better of her. I hope your stupid cyst goes down so that things can get back on track.

(((HUGS)))

Misty Dawn said...

:,( I'm so sorry Jayme, I wasn't expecting that at all.....

((((HUGS)))

How can this be? a cyst while on BCP's? Don't they give us BCPs to get rid of cysts? grrrr

Tanya said...

(((HUGS))) Wish I could kick IF in the mouth!I'm sorry...

Caitlin said...

Fuck.

I'm so sorry hun...I hope it's an easy fix and only pushed back IVF #2.

((((HUGS))))

Dot said...

I am so sorry Jayme.