Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My 25

First off I wanted to say thank you to all of you that sent me such nice comments... you are all so great. I'm still very pissed, hurt and disappointed over the whole ordeal but I guess I will just have to get over it. What else can I do?

1. Who was your first prom date? A "friend" of mine. We never really dated but I think we both wanted to at the time, just never worked out.
2. Do you still talk to your first love? Everyday! I married him =) We've broke up many times and dated other people but we still ended up together!
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Jack Daniel's Downhome Punch... got really drunk at a party when I was a freshman or something like that. It sucked!
4. What was your first job? Tropical Sno (shaved ice hut type deal)
5. What was your first car? 1993 Chevy Beretta. Pile of shit.
6. Who was the first person to text you today? A friend from work I think.
7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? Jake.. he woke me up and I wasn't ready to get up yet! I wanted to slap him.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs Keller. She was meaner than hell!
9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? Long Beach, CA to visit family.
10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Rachael, and yes... she's still my best friend since 2nd grade!
11. Where was your first sleepover? Stacy's- my parents good friends daughter who is now engaged to my cousin!
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Jake since he's the one to wake me up!
13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? Faith- friend from HS
14. What was the first thing you did this morning? Grunted and got in the shower
15. What was the first concert you went to? A Perfect Circle
16. First tattoo? None yet but will be a catfish in memory of my dad
17. First piercing? My ears. Now I have 5 in my ears & my belly button done. I never wear any of them though except 1 in each ear.
18. First foreign country you went to? Jamaica!
19. First movie you remember seeing? The Wizard of OZ. That was like my favorite movie growing up. I watched it every day, no lie.
20. What state did you first live in? Illinois, for ever. =(
21. Who was your first room mate? Jake
22. When was your first detention? HA, preschool? No probably not until 7th grade or something.
23. When was your first kiss? Some little boy kissed me in church when I was like 4!
24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance? To dance, I love doing it but I suck!
25. Who will be the next person to post this? Meh, no one!

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

I absolutely love tropical sno! There is one 2 blocks away from the house I grew up in and my best friend and I would walk there all the time. Gosh I haven't been there in years...

Also - I hate to admit it but the Wiz.ard of O.z was my favorite movie growing up too. I watched it almost everyday...and I always remember crying when Dorothy was locked in the castle and looking through that crystal ball at her aunt. So sad...lol

Robin said...

I lost my Dad a few years ago to cancer. I think it's cool you're getting a tattoo to remember yours.

Jen said...

I'm glad you did this post. I liked reading your answers, sometimes things like this are fun to read.

Still know I'm thinking about you and sending (((HUGS))) your way!