Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

I've returned

Hi ladies! Hope everyone had a great week! I ~think~ I've got caught up on everyone. If I've missed anything please let me know. If not... no news is good news right? =)

The work trip was good. We ate way to much food! I went to Springfield MO to train on a new teller system we are getting at the end of the month. I am going to be extremely stressed out trying to teach everyone this new system & lucky me... we go live w/it the day I get back from my ET. Shit. I seriously just have to make myself not stress out. That's the last thing I need at this point.

I have an RE appt tomorrow afternoon. I'm getting my base U/S. Last BCP is tomorrow, stims Saturday! Yahoo! I feel like I haven't been to the RE in forever! Well it's been since May I believe. That is a really long time. I actually miss the coochie cam & needles in my veins. Ahh the things we do to get KU! I can't believe IVF #2 is actually here. I've been telling myself that this is it, this is going to work but... I still have that gut wrenching feeling in my stomach that it wont. I'm thinking the odds are against me but I just have to hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
I will update you all on my appt tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well w/no cysts or anything. I'm doubting there will be since I haven't O'd in like 6 months! These ovaries are ready for some stimulation! They've been dormant for too damn long!

6 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

Your ovaries must be ready to go. I certainly hope this is the last time you have to do IVF! You've paid your dues a billion times over.

Good luck with training everyone. You will do fine.

Richelle & Mike said...

Good luck Jayme, hope all goes well. Can't wait to hear your update!

Robin said...

Good luck Jayme!! Grow follies grow!

Julie said...

Yay! I bet your excited and nervous to get things going. Good luck and I hope you are able to relax.

Steph O. said...

Hi Jayme!!! :)

I hope your ovaries have enjoyed their break & are ready to give you some nice, friendly-to-the-sperm, ready-to-snuggle-in follicles!

I hope training goes well. Maybe start the day with Sta.rB.uck.s for everyone so there's no excuse for them not to get it? ;)

Misty Dawn said...

oh how scary Jayme! Wow how the time just flies, really 6 months? Here we go IVF# 2, go follies go!! Nothing diff this IVF??