Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I made it!

Hi girls! Well I made it through Lap #2! I think I maybe slept 2 hours last night because I was having major anxiety attacks over the whole thing. It went really well actually... my shoulders do hurt from the gas but so far it isn't too bad. Tomorrow will be shitty though I'm sure. My incisions are a little sore and I keep peeing every hour because of the damn cath they put in! My RE got the Endometrioma removed and said there was no Endo in there so I'm all clean =) He did an HSG afterwords and apparently had some troubles getting the dye through one of my tubes. This is the message I got from Jake anyway... I really don't know exactly what he said but apparently he didn't seem to concerned since obviously I will never get prego w/out IVF. The nurse at my RE's office will be calling me tomorrow so I hope to get a bit more info from her. I will try and update tomorrow but if you don't hear from me its just that I can't sit up long enough to post! Hope everyone is having a good week so far!! Thanks for being here for me girls. I love ya!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh jayme! I am so glad that so far your recovery isnt too bad. I really really hope this ivf works for you. my fingers are crossed for you.

-4maddison

^J^ said...

Glad your RE got it all. And, I hope you recover quickly!! Take care, when are you planning on doing IVF again?

Dot said...

Glad to hear that you are out and home and doing well...rest up girl !

Misty Dawn said...

I'm glad to hear from you Jayme. Please post what the nurse says about the surgery. Don't you hate having to rely on DH to relay what EXACTLY the RE said about the surgery. I've always hated that part. Normally I didn't get exact info until my follow up appt.

Get well and rest up! (((HUGS)))

elephantscanremember said...

Yay! I am glad everything went well.

~~~~~~Healing Vibes~~~~~~

To A T said...

I'm so glad everything went well and you have minimal gas pain! :)

Christina said...

Glad you made it through it! And soooo glad you don't have any endo in there!