Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Crampy and oh so busy

Hi girls! I hope everyone had a great week! I've been so busy and haven't had much of a chance to check every one's blogs lately. I had to do training every night this week at work for our new teller program and had a customer appreciation picnic Thursday night so I literally was home about an hour every night this week before I went to bed! I've been so exhausted from that and the upset of my cancled cycle that I've just haven't been myself all week. Hopefully by this time next week I'll be back to normal and ready to go again! I'm hoping to borrow my FIL laptop this week so I can lay on the couch and keep up w/you all after my lap. I'm so not looking forward to the gas pains... ugh that's the worst. I'm actually really nervous about the surgery. I mean, I've had it before so I know what to expect but for some reason I'm really nervous about it. It just plain sucks ass. I've been having some really bad cramps today and some yesterday... I'm just thinking that this Endometrioma has burst or something... I feel like my abdomen is full of blood or something... I guess we'll see. Hopefully it all "comes out okay" Tuesday. I will update Tuesday night if I feel okay when I get home otherwise I will update Wednesday. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Oh and I wanted to Congratulate RICHELLE & JENNIFER on their little ones! So stinkin cute! They are perfect! =)

6 comments:

Steph O. said...

I hope the Lap goes well! I'll be thinking about you Tues!

(((hugs)))

Sarah said...

I will be thinking about you this week. I hope everything goes good.

Robin said...

Good luck with the Lap. Keep us posted...

(((hugs)))

Allison said...

I'm so sorry about your canceled cycle, Jayme. I'll be sending good thoughts and calming vibes to you on Tuesday.

Before my second lap, I was cocky. I was all "I know what this is about, I'll be fine" and it kicked my ass (I think my doctor used more gas than the first time b/c he spent more time looking for endo).

So I think being a little nervous isn't necessarily a bad thing. I hope all goes well and recovery is swift.

Caitlin said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow hun. I hope everything goes smoothly and the gas pains aren't so bad. I thanked God for perc.ocet after my lap...the only thing that could get me to sleep!

(((hugs)))

Julie said...

Good luck with the lap.