Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm alive

Hi girls! Sorry I've been MIA. I've been lurking and commenting a bit but don't really have much to report on myself. I'm on provera and awaiting good ol` AF so I can start BCP's. Been busy w/my nose in those damn Twilight books so I haven't been on the Internet too much. I'm almost done w/the last one so I'll be back soon! =) Like I said... not much to report but just wanted to say hello to you all & let you know I'm still here!

Jake & I went to a wedding this weekend & they had a photo booth w/all kinds of crazy props. Its was really cool. With that being said, here is our photos for your enjoyment. =)




9 comments:

Jen said...

Those pictures crack me up! That is a great idea to have at a wedding reception.

Haha with the Twilight books. The first one I couldn't put down either. The second one I'm having a harder time getting into. I switched to some smut instead for a while. :)

I'm so glad you guys had fun at the wedding.

Steph O. said...

You too are too cute! I LOVE those! It looks like you had a good time. :)

M said...

Those pictures are awesome!!! Super cute! Glad to hear from ya and know that you're doing well.

Tanya said...

That looks like such fun!!!

Misty Dawn said...

Cute pics Jayme!

Caitlin said...

How fun! Glad to hear you are doing well!

Christina said...

Cute pics. Those Twilight books make you forget about everything going on in real life! I was stuck to them for over a week.

Morgan said...

HAHA those pics are great!! You guys are a cute couple!! Glad all is well! :)

Julie said...

I love the pictures. That is such a cute idea to have a photo booth at the wedding.