Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'll be gone

Hi ladies! Not that I've been an avid poster lately but I wanted to let you know I will be gone next week until late Thursday night for work. Hopefully I will be able to check in if I have some down time but if not I will catch up w/you all Friday for sure. Nothing new going on here.. still on BCP for another 2 weeks. I did get my meds in the mail yesterday! WOOT! Moving right along. I hope everyone has a great week~ MWAH!

6 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

We will miss you! I hope you have a good time away, even if it is for work. ;)

M said...

Meds in the mail are so exciting!!! I can't believe it's already almost time for your IVF. I'm so excited for you!

Allison said...

Have a great week (hope it's semi-fun-work stuff!)

nancy said...

ah, the big meds shipment. YAY!!!

See you when you get back.

Morgan said...

Although it's for work...I still hope you have a nice time! I'm getting excited for you...it's getting closer girl!! :)

"See" you when you get back! :)

Gabby said...

thanks for letting us know - we'll miss you!

love getting the meds in the mail! i make all my freinds call me now when they get them in the mail - it's such a milestone!