Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Did I miss anything?

Hi girls! Once again I have been neglecting my blog. I just don't have anything to write about... no updates & my life is kinda boring! I'm on 2nd week of BCP's and have been spotting the whole damn time! Ugh.. I hate BCP's. Only 2 more weeks of them though! Thank god. Nothing exciting has been going on w/me at all. Boring, boring, boring. I need a hobby.

We did go shopping yesterday... I bought the book "Inconceivable"... I've only read 1 chapter but its about a 42 yr old lady w/1 kid and couldn't get KU w/the 2nd due to her egg quality. Not the book I thought it was going to be. I doubt I keep reading it... I just want to find a book I can relate to! I guess there just isn't a lot of 25 yr olds out there w/these problems. Blah. I know there are, there are so many of you girls that are my age going through the same stuff. Its a bunch of BS if you ask me!

Okay I'm rambling because I really don't have anything to say... I'm not even sure why I'm going to go ahead and post this but I am.

I did want to give a shout out to MARGARIET!!! on her BFP yesterday! This is awesome news! It's been too long since we've had a BFP. Congrats M~

I will also leave w/a question...
~ If you could go back in time & change one thing what would it be? Would you do anything differently? Be honest... there has to be something you regret!

8 comments:

~*JaYmE*~ said...

I would have spent more time w/my dad & less time being a brat. Life is too short... make sure you spend as much time as you can w/the ones you love. You just don't know how long you have w/them.

Dot said...

I agree with you on spending time with your loved ones.

I think I would have budgeted my money ALOT better. I would have spent less, saved more and invested more wisely.

Christina said...

I would have dumped my ex right after high school instead of wasting 4 more years with him. I could have had so many life experiences that I didn't get to have because he was holding me back.

Richelle & Mike said...

There's a million things that I wish I would have done differently but when I really think about it, they got me to where I am today. And I wouldn't trade that for the world! Sappy I know, but true. Can't wait to hear about your next C Jayme. GL!

Steph O. said...

There are a couple things- I would've kept in touch better with my gramma K. I really miss her now.

Also- this won't make much sense, but I once let my ex-fiancee read some private writings of mine. He used what I wrote against me & some of it was about my mom. Mom got hurt in the process. I wish I could undo that, we probably still would've broken up, but I'm sorry that my mom got hurt in the process. Come to think of it, I shoulda dumped him looong before that. Being young & stupid makes you think you know what love is!

(good point Richelle!)

Robin said...

Sorry about the spotting. BCPs do that to me, too! Ugh

I would have spent much more time with my Dad and would have demanded that him, my stepmom, my brother, and me got family counseling. He died unexpectedly and we never really got any our garbage sorted out and it still messes up our family relationships today.

M said...

Jayme, mine is similar to yours. I wish I had been closer to my dad and took the opportunities I had to express more fully how much he meant to me. I lost him in Jan 06' of Lou Gehrig's disease and I miss him so much. I just keep thinking how great of a grandfather he would have been...

Jen said...

Oh boy there are lots of things I wish I could go back and do over. Although, I've also realized that going through all of that wouldn't make me who I am today.

However, if I could go back and redue one thing it would be not going to work the day Shawn passed away. I knew he didn't feel well. I wish we would have stayed home together. But then again, I have no idea how I would be today if he would have had his heartattack while he was with me.