Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Update

I made an appt w/a new RE is ST Louis. I couldn't get in until Aug 25Th but I guess that's better than nothing. Since my IVF #2 will begin sometime soon after that I figure I will keep that scheduled w/my current RE but still meet w/this new guy to see what he has to say. If IVF #2 doesn't work I think we will move on regardless. Just wanted to let you all know! Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!! Thank god the weekend is almost here. =)

6 comments:

Christina said...

Sounds like a good plan. I hope that something works out soon.

Caitlin said...

Good plan Jayme! Sounds like the RE must be popular so maybe that's a good sign. :)

Jen said...

Thanks for the update. I agree with the other two girls, sounds like a good plan.

Have a great weekend.

Oh today I was cleaning out my closet and found the card that you sent to me after Shawn died. It was so thoughtful of you and such a sweet card. Thank you again for everything!

Steph O. said...

Good plan! I hope the new one can do more for you. :)

Robin said...

Sounds like a good plan!!

Hope you have a nice and relaxing weekend :)

Allison said...

Awesome! Hope the new RE works out wonderfully for you. Everything's better in the 'Lou!

Okay. Not really. But we've got a big friggin' arch.