Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Consult & Randoms

Bullets today as I haven't updated in a while...

  • I had my consult today w/our RE. Basically he said he thinks we should definitely do anther IVF cycle and we should try and not get discouraged that it hasn't worked for us. He said that everything went perfect as far as the ovary stimulation, embryo quality, lining.. yada yada yada. He said he won't change anything on our next IVF because the first one went so well. There is basically not a damn reason why things haven't worked for us. That may be good or bad. I don't know what to think. He said there is no reason to think that we will NOT get KU this next time. As far as the past FET's have went... they went perfectly as well. He did say that the grade of embryo's weren't as good as w/the IVF but that was to be expected as we used the best ones for the IVF. I think we are still going to make an appt w/another RE just to say what he says. I'm currently on CD13 and will have a progesterone b/w done next Friday to see if I've ovulated. If not I will be put on Provera and will start BCP the following C. Should have ER & ET the beginning of Sept. I'll keep you all updated on what I decide to do.
  • I'm still feeling very depressed & I can't seem to shake it or think of anything else lately. I am enjoying my TAB cycle but it hasn't really took my mind off IF much. One of my friends (friend that started trying months after me, got KU on her 1st try) had her daughters 1st b-day party over the weekend. I was happy to go but it made me very sad. I'm just so afraid that I will never get the chance to have a 1st b-day party. I've been thinking lately of the things I may miss out on. I know I just need to try and stay positive but... it's getting harder every day.
  • After my appt today DH & I went to The Olive Garden for lunch and then did a bit of shopping! He has been bugging me to get a Garmin Navigation System for a while and I finally gave in. He was messing w/it the entire time I went into the mall & Gordmans! I didn't buy much... got a new pillow for a chair (Bree tore the last one to shreds), got some new panties from Aerie & a pair of jeans & a 2 cute t-shirts from AE. We were going to to the movies to see Hangover tonight but.. it was 5:00 by the time we got back home & we really don't want to leave the dogs another 2 hours by themselves. Hopefully we can go this week sometime. I hear the movie is hilarious.
  • I haven't started selling the candles yet. I'm still waiting on my starter package. Turns out the lady that makes them computer crashed so she is unable to make the labels for my kit. Hopefully I'll get it soon so I can get started. I'm already in the hole $100 bucks and haven't even payed for the kit yet! Haha. I'm so excited... I've got business cards, set up my checking account, bought a planner & lots of other random things I think I may need to get started. I'm going to have to sell a lot of candles to make my money back!
  • I know there was tons more stuff I was wanting to say... my mind is starting to wonder and I'm starting to get tired. I think I'll go lay on the couch!! I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I've been such a bad blogger. I just don't feel like I have much to say right now... selfish I know. Just been kind of laying low.

9 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

(Hugs) I do hope that whatever you and your RE decide to do works with great results!

I have been feeling down too. There must be something in the air.

Morgan said...

I'm really pulling for you this next IVF as well! I have lots of hope for you girl! I want to see the Hangover so bad too...the previews look hilarious!!

Robin said...

IF is such a rollercoaster. I hope you have some happier times again and get to go see Hangover- it's great to laugh.

Good luck with the 2nd opinion!

~hugs~

Steph O. said...

(((HUGS)))

I'm still rooting for you that things turn out well soon!

Dot said...

I am sorry Jayme that you are feeling down. I wish I could make you smile ! Damn IF !

(((((HUGS))))))

Caitlin said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling much better. I hope getting a 2nd opinion will open a couple more doors for you guys. Hearing that there is no explanation why it didn't work can be aggravating.

I hope you get your candle kit soon...I've been waiting! :)

Misty Dawn said...

UGH!! Why can't your RE try something diff??? Like ICSI or PGD? Something is wrong. Def see the other RE. I hope you O on your own. Wouldnt' a surprise BFP be awesome right about now. Don't blame you for not going to the bday tho, your friend should understand.

Christina said...

I hope this next IVF cycle works for you but it might be a good idea to just get a 2nd opinon from another RE while you wait to start it.

I want to see the Hangover too, it looks so funny.

Jen said...

So sorry you have been feeling down lately. It sucks, it just really sucks, there isn't much more to say other than that.

Know that I'm thinking about you and hoping that everything goes well at your next RE's apt. Maybe switching Dr's will do the trick.

(((((HUGS))))