Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Consult pushed back

Blah. Had to push back our consult w/the RE to next Tuesday. Jake can't get out of work tomorrow. Ah well I guess now I get to spend the day at home! I was hoping to get the consult done ASAP so I could get a consult w/a new RE if we decide to go that route. We shall just have to wait and see! =)

AF is being a bit better today. No more cramps and the flow has slowed down tremendously. Thank god. I thought I was going to have to start buying stock in Playtex!

5 comments:

Steph O. said...

Enjoy your day off! Do something fun for you. :)

Allison said...

eh, sorry you had to reschedule it, but I hope that you have a good day to yourself! I took last Friday off just for the hell of it, and I have to say, it was LOVELY. Enjoy!

Caitlin said...

Enjoy your day off! :) Hope the sun is shining there so you can do something outdoors...it's been crappy here all week.

Jen said...

Hope you did something fun on your day off!

~Issy said...

I do hope that you enjoyed your day off and did something just for you. Everyone needs that every now and again...

I hate that you had to re-schedule but i hope that you'll let us know how things go. :)