Blah. Had to push back our consult w/the RE to next Tuesday. Jake can't get out of work tomorrow. Ah well I guess now I get to spend the day at home! I was hoping to get the consult done ASAP so I could get a consult w/a new RE if we decide to go that route. We shall just have to wait and see! =)
AF is being a bit better today. No more cramps and the flow has slowed down tremendously. Thank god. I thought I was going to have to start buying stock in Playtex!