Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

We're a go! (Take 3)

I had another RE appt today and things look WAYYY better. My estrogen level was at a 810. Which the nurse said was super! I didn't catch what my lining measured but my RE said it was much thicker and my uterus looks much better than it did Monday (Monday he said it looked good so I guess now its awesome=). FET#2 is set for Monday at 1:00. Thank god. I was so afraid it would be canceled. I'm so relieved that things are looking up. Now I just have to hope that my embies do well and are of good quality. ~Fingers Crossed~.

Grandma's visitation is today... I'm not looking forward to it. Not that anyone ever is but... I really hate these things. I've seen far too many deaths in my short 25 years of life. Many friends, uncles, Grandparents, my Dad. I could go on but you get my point. I ~loathe~ visitations and funerals. When I die I don't want to have a visitation and funeral I want a big party. Maybe a big kegger w/a bond fire where everyone can celebrate life.

I almost forgot to tell you all... I apparently have a mouse living in my car. That's right my CAR! I have had many peanut butter crackers being eaten and I went to eat a piece of gum last night which I keep in my car... yep little chew marks on my bubble gum! We put traps out last night but haven't caught the little bastard yet. How disgusting!

I hope to be able to catch up w/you all this weekend. Sorry to make this so short but I need to pick up the house a bit and start getting ready for the visitation. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. Love you guys!

13 comments:

Steph O. said...

Good news about your C! I so hope this is "the one" for you!

I'm sorry about your g-ma! (((STRENGTH HUGS))) I agree about funerals & visitations. I've been to waaay too many! I had to laugh at your idea of a celebration, I've said the same thing! Great minds think alike.

I hope the w/e goes well so Mon can get here for ya!

Richelle & Mike said...

GL Jayme! I hope you're feelin more positive about this C now. And so sorry to hear about your grandma. I'm with you on the kegger! Cuz I dread them too.

JandKStaats said...

Good Luck! This time its going to work..I cna just feel it :) I am VERY sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I am thinking about you.

Birdee said...

Yay for Good News!
My Fingers and Toes are crossed for you (and your in my prayers)

The mouse? My DF is a mechanic and finds many mouse, racoon, and bird nests being made in the engines of vehicles (the air filters, on top the motor where it's nice and warm) Creepy!
GL getting rid of the mouse.

Misty Dawn said...

Oh how exciting Jayme!! I sure hope this FET works!!

ICK a mouse in your car?? How in the world did that happen? I'm sure my DH would find a way to blame me for leaving my car a pigsty! LOL

Caitlin said...

Glad you didn't have to cancel the C! Wishing you the best of luck come Monday!

{{HUGS}} I'm sorry again about your grandma...you and your family are in my thoughts.

AJ48 said...

Good Luck Sweetie!! I am totally praying that this is it for you!!!

M said...

"the little bastard"

ha ha, you crack me up.

So glad to hear your uterus is looking great for the FET! Third time's a charm!

(((HUGS))) for tonight as you remember your grandma.

higretchen said...

Wow, that's a big jump in estrogen! That's great - and the fact that your lining looks much better is also a fantastic sign. I think this could be it (sorry - I know you don't want to put tooo much hope into this but....)

=)
-Gretch

littlesteps said...

I'm glad your cycle is looking better! I'll be thinking about you Monday. I'm so sorry about your Grandma. Visitation are always so hard. And I can't believe the mouse in your car!!

Morgan said...

I'm def. keeping my fingers crossed for you Jayme!

LOL about the mouse, you are brave to still drive the car! MY ass on the other hand wouldn't step 10 ft. near the car LOL!

Julie said...

Yay! I'm so glad that FET is still on. Good luck on Monday.

Hope you catch the little "bastard" living in your car. I had to laugh at you calling it that. How random that it would take up residence there.

Jen said...

First things first. I HATE mice...how do you get into your car with a mouce lurking at you. I would be scared out of my mind. give me the heebeejeebies just thinking about it.

As always my fingers are crossed for you and your FET! I hope and pray that this will be the one.

I'm so sorry about your Grandma. I know we have talked, but let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

(((((HUGS)))))